Sophie Cachia #9 History changing, ex defaming and beef curtain tailoring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a little laugh when she was filming herself in the car being driven around by the babysitter in a Hyundai , not that there's anything wrong with a Hyundai but I would have expected our super important CEO to be driven around in a Rolls-Royce the way she bangs on about herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guys there are some “large scale” events coming up! 😄😄😄
Anyone who wants to give out their product from their small business for FREE to our CEO to include in the goody bags at these “large scale” events (20-30 ppl?) pls come forward…

Surely, SURELY the goody bags could just contain a pair of bajamas and some isuzu lippies and the attendees would be stoked. Or can she not afford to do that? So is asking others?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Large scale events in regional towns? Yep you’ve found your niche and next money maker Scummy.
It worked for you when there was interest in you as an influencer. Now back to that well hey you big time entrepreneur, CEO, self made millionaire, presenter.

Reactions: 6
She'll absolutely remove it from her bio and pretend the whole thing never happened! She did that with her "travel" page (and then there was a conveniently timed pandemic which meant she couldn't travel) and that's all become a distant memory.

The last 2 Isuzu videos have a couple of hundred views, the last photo has a mere 22 likes. The arse has dropped out of this venture for sure.
She also did that with the fairy magic flammable tutus she was trying to flog when floss was a baby.
And the swimwear that was definitely not woke and gender neutral.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I had a little laugh when she was filming herself in the car being driven around by the babysitter in a Hyundai , not that there's anything wrong with a Hyundai but I would have expected our super important CEO to be driven around in a Rolls-Royce the way she bangs on about herself.
Remember her flex about she had a Range Rover in the shameless podcast? She was very clear she “owned it” and then she had some deal with Essendon Land Rover and they dropped her. She never turns around and owns up to anything. Has to pump her own tyres up constantly at the expense of other people. This is why people nitpick and tear strips off her for every little infraction.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She'll absolutely remove it from her bio and pretend the whole thing never happened! She did that with her "travel" page (and then there was a conveniently timed pandemic which meant she couldn't travel) and that's all become a distant memory.

The last 2 Isuzu videos have a couple of hundred views, the last photo has a mere 22 likes. The arse has dropped out of this venture for sure.
Why does she call herself an entrepreneur? I thought you could only claim that title if you have a number of successful businesses, she only has one, the others are just instrgram pages 🤣

Reactions: 10
I'm at home with Covid so looking forward to today's leg of the worldwide book tour!!! So she's pivoting from London, San Francisco, New York to Shepperton, Bendigo and regional Victoria. Does she know how stupid she sounds. Plus these exclusive tours are coming up in 'the next couple of months'. What's she going to be touring about? Her book is already in the bargain bin there's no way she can stretch out another book signing for a couple of months time. She is literally hanging on by her fingernails - her 'empire' is crumbling down around her and I'm here for every minute of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If she can’t get 10 people at a book signing in Melbourne, how is she going to get any overseas?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Guys there are some “large scale” events coming up! 😄😄😄
Anyone who wants to give out their product from their small business for FREE to our CEO to include in the goody bags at these “large scale” events (20-30 ppl?) pls come forward…

Surely, SURELY the goody bags could just contain a pair of bajamas and some isuzu lippies and the attendees would be stoked. Or can she not afford to do that? So is asking others?
Always grifting this one.

Reactions: 4
'It's a reminder that I'm just a human'...

Pretty sure Sophie was the only one needing this reminder.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She was always popular in regional Vic and used to do those big events quite regularly.
She certainly found her people there.

No shade to our regional Vic Tattlers 🙏

They were driving a Hyundai when they went on that rushed night away for Maddie’s birthday as well. I thought she’d posted about having a more expensive car previously.

Reactions: 3
Scummy needs to sit down, she's semi famous on instgram and that's it. No one would know her outside of that, even her time on survivor didn't boost her profile. She's insta famous for being a liar, nothing to write a book about and nothing that would make her seem not 'human'.

Reactions: 9
I think maybe she has seen what abbie chatfield is doing with her live shows (God knows what they are about) and her little hamster wheel is going really fast trying to cash in on something similar.

Reactions: 6
I love how Bendigo set her up to sign next to other literacy fiction like Harry Potter. Did they hire a rent-a-crowd or are all her followers looking awfully the same. No diversity in gender, ethnicity or grooming.

Finally watched the Bookphobia live. Old mate thinks perhaps she ran from her motherhood journey and got distracted from her life. The penny is so close to dropping that we’re putting our hand out to catch it.

Women can have it all. Just not all at once. We’re not failures for taking our own journeys at our own paces. Women supporting women means you don’t get to stay at the apex forever. Acknowledge those that elevated you there. Time to move aside and do the heavy lifting.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Lol - so many fans according to the Dymocks page! There's 15 of them max lining up with strollers!! They are kidding themselves!!!

• Haha
My friend lives there and messaged me and said the children’s boutique next to Dymocks is closed for the day.

So not even they had faith that her TYM followers would be worth opening up for.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.