Sophie Cachia #9 History changing, ex defaming and beef curtain tailoring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My hands are firmly down :ROFLMAO:
She has some very adoring fans and I'm puzzled why they haven't submitted reviews. Some of them have given her 5 stars but no comments? Unless they agree...
it’s because they can’t write

Ok what's the deal with the makeup company? It's exactly 3 months since she famously launched the 3 no name, no colour, no chromosome lipsticks for the bargain price of $35 each and there's still nothing else - not even a suggestion of something else!!! Do you think she thinks if she doesn't mention it she can one day just remove it from her bio and shut down the page and no one will ever ask about her makeup empire again!! I'd love to know how much money she's lost!!
i‘d have a lot of respect for her if she came out and admitted that she got it wrong, these were the issues, this is what I’d do differently. But there’s no way that she’d be able to do that - she’d either super defensive (ie, nothing was her fault) or almost shrug it off. There’s just no authenticity or sincerity about her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Ok what's the deal with the makeup company? It's exactly 3 months since she famously launched the 3 no name, no colour, no chromosome lipsticks for the bargain price of $35 each and there's still nothing else - not even a suggestion of something else!!! Do you think she thinks if she doesn't mention it she can one day just remove it from her bio and shut down the page and no one will ever ask about her makeup empire again!! I'd love to know how much money she's lost!!
They've added a $50 gift card which leaves you with a small credit if you buy one lipstick + $9.90!!! postage. Sneaky.

Reactions: 4
I’m surprised she hasn’t had Caitlin the PA/slave flogging Isuzu to all the bogans at her book signing tour or should I say “obligations” hahah

Reactions: 5
I'm up in Bendigo for the night visiting my parents and I've just realised her majesty will be gracing Bath lane tomorrow. I don't know if I can dedicate 2 whole hours to loitering across the street from the Dymocks but I'll try and pop down to see the queue out the door.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm up in Bendigo for the night visiting my parents and I've just realised her majesty will be gracing Bath lane tomorrow. I don't know if I can dedicate 2 whole hours to loitering across the street from the Dymocks but I'll try and pop down to see the queue out the door.
There were only like 6 groups of people at the sale signing today, if you look on insta stories it seems like they got them to line up, distanced out the door to make her look popular..I’m sure she went out for lunch with the girls she met as she was sitting there twiddling her thumbs after ten mins 🤣

Reactions: 8
Please do! I'd love to see all the staff lining up with the book that gets signed and then replaced on the shelves. Don't forget to ask Sophie to bend down when she speaks to you as she is sah tall but kind.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s hilarious - she mentioned something about “humans” in I think the Mia interview and I thought she would capitalise on selling the lipsticks (beauty for humans or something) - alas no. She is so crap at influencing. Clunky as tit. She doesn’t take any opportunity to market / promote the lipsticks. Obviously a dud.

Reactions: 9
Who the hell are these people handing over their babies for her to hold and kiss?? It’s so bizarre to me that they would allow that grot anywhere near their innocent children 😫

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Who the hell are these people handing over their babies for her to hold and kiss?? It’s so bizarre to me that they would allow that grot anywhere near their innocent children 😫
Especially when there is still a highly contagious virus doing the rounds.🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
My goodness Sophie is ridiculous. Speeches to her "fans", big noting herself, constantly declaring her greatness to the world.

This influencer culture makes me so angry.

In the days of old (when Gomi was actually a thing) she did go by “Sperm Brows”
You just motivated me to go and look at GOMI and wow, Alice finally got what was coming to her. The Aussie threads are DEAD. Some poor lass just posted on Sophie's thread asking why no one is snarking...I wish I could plaster tattle all over GOMI but Alice is a psycho and will dirty delete within minutes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
My goodness Sophie is ridiculous. Speeches to her "fans", big noting herself, constantly declaring her greatness to the world.

You just motivated me to go and look at GOMI and wow, Alice finally got what was coming to her. The Aussie threads are DEAD. Some poor lass just posted on Sophie's thread asking why no one is snarking...I wish I could plaster tattle all over GOMI but Alice is a psycho and will dirty delete within minutes.
i love to see it. So glad I found this place, I hope that girl finds her way here too.

Reactions: 6
Please do! I'd love to see all the staff lining up with the book that gets signed and then replaced on the shelves. Don't forget to ask Sophie to bend down when she speaks to you as she is sah tall but kind.
Shes just a regular BFG 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

If you pick your time, like the middle of the night in NY, you may be able to sneak something past Alice.
At least until she sobers up.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If you pick your time, like the middle of the night in NY, you may be able to sneak something past Alice.
At least until she sobers up.
Yep. People have dropped lots of little hints there before and rescued lots of people. Just can’t use the word Tattle. Get creative 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She'll absolutely remove it from her bio and pretend the whole thing never happened! She did that with her "travel" page (and then there was a conveniently timed pandemic which meant she couldn't travel) and that's all become a distant memory.

The last 2 Isuzu videos have a couple of hundred views, the last photo has a mere 22 likes. The arse has dropped out of this venture for sure.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.