Sophie Cachia #5 The Tribe has Outspoken

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if she will stick to looking like a bleached mutton dressed as lamb in supre for the wedding.
l

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It's been nearly a month since the underwhelming launch of the 3 "nude" lipsticks, when are we going to find out about the next overpriced product?

It's been nearly a month since the underwhelming launch of the 3 "nude" lipsticks, when are we going to find out about the next overpriced product?
They’ll be nervous releasing a new product when the three shades of the same colour tanked so badly. Surely Sophie will be given orders to stay away from any social media posts after the disaster quality control video 😂

Reactions: 7
They’ll be nervous releasing a new product when the three shades of the same colour tanked so badly. Surely Sophie will be given orders to stay away from any social media posts after the disaster quality control video 😂
Agree that business must be absolutely tanking!!! Basically zero interaction with anyone on social media and still only 3 overpriced lipsticks for sale. Where's all the other stock she was releasing?? Doesn't she also run a media company helping businesses launch (with the added benefit of poor grammar and spelling errors). It's just a shitshow all round from every angle. She's now clutching a straws with the lesbian engagement. In her tiny delusional mind she would have been thinking she'd be famous all over Australia by now on the back of her being so relatable and successful on Survivor - look how that went. No one would even remember her name and the only coverage she got was so polarising and negative that no-one is going to touch her with a bargepole!! She honestly thought she'd be selling thousands of overpriced lipsticks on the back of Survivor - I'm sure she gave herself that advice as the CEO/Managing Director/Company Secretary/Chairman of Shaw Media which incidently only has 3 clients - Cachia, Boda and Shaw Media (hilarious she's basically the media manager of herself). She is an absolute car crash, has zero business acumen and is coming across as increasingly desperate and I'm all here for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Hahaha yes this business trainwreck is funny to watch. She really thought survivor would help her promote the crappy lipsticks, but had a quick look on social blade, she's actually DOWN a couple hundred followers over the last month 😂

For fun I looked up Khanh and Sam gash and they're both up 7k and 3k respectively 😂😂😂😂 god she must haaaatteeee that

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Absolutely living for basically every other influencer including Khan from survivor being invited to the PayPal fashion event..no sign of Scummy 🤣 haven’t seen her invited to anything decent in a long time. She is definitely off the PR invite list lol

Reactions: 15
Absolutely living for basically every other influencer including Khan from survivor being invited to the PayPal fashion event..no sign of Scummy 🤣 haven’t seen her invited to anything decent in a long time. She is definitely off the PR invite list lol
Surely she must be starting to realise that she stinks and is a PR nightmare.
She would spin it that she was invited and declined.

• Haha
LIVE SIGHTING almost crashed my car this morning spotting our most expert CEO in the wild with her assistant and Flo.
Tellingly Betty was holding the assistants hand not the grubs.
Then walked into a cafe to grab a coffee and she was in there.
My overwhelming take was she’s flammable.
Her face is freshly injected and looks redic. So much filler and botox It doesn’t move and the lips and teeth ….like a really really bad wax doll. A bit like Madonna (that is not a good comparison) she’s also orange. With hair so fried it’s crispy. And a grubby overall look with very crusty clothes. I used to see her a lot and she was really pretty, lovely dimples and a great face shape. She no longer looks like herself at all. It’s really quite sad.
Poor Betty’s hair isn’t great, but she was sitting there well behaved on an iPad. The CEO was talking loudly attempting to get people to look at her and no word of a lie, a table near the register we’re having a very animated conversation about her having seen her on survivor saying I wonder if we can get a sneaky photo to take to the clinic and show them how we DONT want to look with Botox 😂😂😂.
I need a shower now, I feel a bit grubby being in close proximity.
she’s also driving a pretty average car, no sign of a Range Rover.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
LIVE SIGHTING almost crashed my car this morning spotting our most expert CEO in the wild with her assistant and Flo.
Her face is freshly injected and looks redic. So much filler and botox It doesn’t move and the lips and teeth ….like a really really bad wax doll. A bit like Madonna (that is not a good comparison) she’s also orange. With hair so fried it’s crispy. And a grubby overall look with very crusty clothes. I used to see her a lot and she was really pretty, lovely dimples and a great face shape. She no longer looks like herself at all. It’s really quite sad.
Poor Betty’s hair isn’t great, but she was sitting there well behaved on an iPad. The CEO was talking loudly attempting to get people to look at her and no word of a lie, a table near the register we’re having a very animated conversation about her having seen her on survivor saying I wonder if we can get a sneaky photo to take to the clinic and show them how we DONT want to look with Botox 😂😂😂.
MVP of the day!

Reactions: 8
You are our QUEEN... thank you for taking one for the team. I bow down to you

“I didn’t Jerry”. Something said by a lot of bogans/yoboos (according to Reddit), but according to Smoph you are part of an “elite Jerry Society” if you use it (Smoph does 😂😂😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What even is this look? Scarecrow hooker? I mean the straw hair works
And that crappy editing on her thigh 🤣

I’ve said it before but this photo really highlights how much she looks like a ventriloquist dummy. The cheeks and chin are scary. And the giant mouth of course. This is what bad filler placement can do. The opposite is Ashy Bines with so much under eye filler she has a permanent squint.

C1E81A62-52C2-4246-8534-08946A7236AD.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

I’ve said it before but this photo really highlights how much she looks like a ventriloquist dummy. The cheeks and chin are scary. And the giant mouth of course. This is what bad filler placement can do. The opposite is Ashy Bines with so much under eye filler she has a permanent squint.

View attachment 1109993
Scary what she is doing to herself
D4CF381A-6D90-4E5C-A1E2-1FCBDC1BF30E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29

View attachment 1109993
Good to see someone is wearing the Suzuki lippy

• Haha
Reactions: 4
“I didn’t Jerry”. Something said by a lot of bogans/yoboos (according to Reddit), but according to Smoph you are part of an “elite Jerry Society” if you use it (Smoph does 😂😂😂)
She would have picked up the term from the ex FIL was said often amongst the would be gangsters.

Reactions: 1
She would have picked up the term from the ex FIL was said often amongst the would be gangsters.
I’m a Moran and can confirm we definitely do not use this term. I’m not from the bogan side obviously. I use “stat” a lot.

Reactions: 4
Anyone catch ex dad in law and her immature scare prank on stories? He couldn’t even look her in the eye. The dislike is palpable.

Reactions: 13
I wonder how much of a joke it would be if they actually scared the old coot into a heart attack one of these days???

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.