Sophie Cachia #5 The Tribe has Outspoken

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think NB ( no balls) is Jarred Cachia, Sophie's husband. JJ, I have no idea either.
NB is No Balls Jarryd cachia- aptly named as he continually allows Sophie to make a mess of his children’s lives by traumatising, cashing in on them and airing their private lives and bowel movements.
JJ is his latest girlfriend who has a son Bobby’s age and now seems to be doing most of the parenting. One benefit being the children may have some sort of routine, still yet to have clean clothes or neatly brushed hair 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Still can’t get over the fact hardly anyone were going to go to her surprise birthday party until she told them it was her and NB wedding back in the day…
A lot of people still didn't change their minds and had "other plans" 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry about that guys, tattle glitched! It wasn’t allowing me to post but then it appears it has actually let me post.. 7 times 😳 - it may have been because I was trying to post a link? As that hasn’t come through,

@AJAYA she posted someone else’s tiktok to her Instagram story. Ill try find a way to post because it talks about entitlement and narcissism lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry about that guys, tattle glitched! It wasn’t allowing me to post but then it appears it has actually let me post.. 7 times 😳 - it may have been because I was trying to post a link? As that hasn’t come through,

@AJAYA she posted someone else’s tiktok to her Instagram story. Ill try find a way to post because it talks about entitlement and narcissism lol
Lol she is trolling us HARD!!! 🤣

Can this scab please get mani if she's going to grace us with close ups of her manky hands? She's advertising her own brand FFS

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It must be annoying having teeth that big that your mouth doesn’t close. It really looks like she struggles to even get her top lip almost closed. That would drive me crazy!

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Can this scab please get mani if she's going to grace us with close ups of her manky hands? She's advertising her own brand FFS
Every single time! And it enrages me every single time! Sophie - BE BETTER.

It must be annoying having teeth that big that your mouth doesn’t close. It really looks like she struggles to even get her top lip almost closed. That would drive me crazy!
I bet she thinks it makes her look pouty and hot.

Side note - my family watch survivor so I asked what they thought about Sophie. At first they didn’t even remember her then they went off! And they had no idea who she was or what she does. Made my cold, dead heart warm up a bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

How funny is it?? All dolled up with filthy hands, chipped nails and poorly applied eyeliner, eye bleeping herself in the mirror while Mumma Gayle in kitchen cleaning up.
There are more comments about the dress than the lipstick.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh bless Flossy did her eye-liner.

And that upper lip 💋 Christ on a bike! Oh and her gorgeous halo of crispy fried hair.

God I love this woman for always bringing the LOLS

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.