Sophie Cachia #5 The Tribe has Outspoken

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The reel is not selling those pants. My god she looks like a train wreck in each look. And the hair 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That reel I wouldn’t buy a thing from that or get my hair done at her salon what a bad advertisement for absolutely everything. Her smirk on her face is as ugly as her personality. It’s all really shining through this year! If I was her I’d quit while she is I would say ahead but she is already so far behind😂.

Reactions: 7
She’s such a bottom feeder, sharing that Insta page for sure looking for a “collab”. Why not just buy something outright you grot? You’re a millionaire ceo, I’m sure you can afford to go to House or Kmart to pick up a few jars you cheapskate.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dating an athlete who also dabbles in some media.
2 things you failed at Scummo.
Keep selling that alibaba gear and following Mads around the stadiums.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ponte pants 4 ways:
Work
School run
Drinks
Winter

what? One of these things is not like the other.
also, they’re all kind of winter outfits really.
looks like someone ran out of ideas halfway through.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tell me you've never worked without telling me you've never worked.
Screenshot_20220313-205819~2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Yeah I’ll just appear in the Supreme Court in my leggings and hot pink sling back heels. She gets me guys, totally gets me

• Haha
Reactions: 20
The reel is not selling those pants. My god she looks like a train wreck in each look. And the hair 🤮
They look like leggings, not what I call ponte pants.

Yeah I’ll just appear in the Supreme Court in my leggings and hot pink sling back heels. She gets me guys, totally gets me
Snap! You comment hadn't appeared when I posted about them being leggings. 🙌

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh yeah Sophie you were so much smarter than everyone on Survivor they had you figured out from the start and 2 tribes voted you out

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Every thing those grotty, tan stained hands touch, turns to crap lately. The Isuzu launch, survivor, the reno, her hair. Maddie now doing her dream job better than she could ever, even with her half completed sports journalism degree. Really kicking goals Sophie. Midas touch of tit. Can't wait to see how the book goes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.