Sophie Cachia #4 Spreading Lies in 3 Shades of Nude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her jumping on 'I'm sure this isn't what you expect a business owner to look like'

The duck?! YOU'RE HUMAN!

Get off the high horse you self centred bleep.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The dickheads that buy this tit are the same dickheads that bought Jessiika’s albums.

With any luck her manager or advisor’s have told her to tread… carefully.
Her manager has invested in this latest venture and was setting up the website, he's as much of a dick as she is

Reactions: 9
Her jumping on 'I'm sure this isn't what you expect a business owner to look like'

The duck?! YOU'RE HUMAN!

Get off the high horse you self centred bleep.
I found this sooo funny and so self centred too 😂 does she think us common folk imagine business owners sitting on a throne, wearing a fur coat and counting their bars of gold?
She is looking horrible lately too. Her hair washes her out big time. She reminds me of someone’s 43 year old Aunty who let themselves go

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She’s in full Trunchbull mode tonight…
It’s the launching a product she’s allegedly worked so hard on for years from her dandruff and bodily fluid stained bed for me. What a bogaaaaaan

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Product looks like a USB flash drive, name sounds like a car manufacturer and the packaging looks like a maxi size box of naprogesic. Awesome effort there Soph 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s in full Trunchbull mode tonight…
It’s the launching a product she’s allegedly worked so hard on for years from her dandruff and bodily fluid stained bed for me. What a bogaaaaaan
What a class act she is!!
Add to that the dirty clothes on the floor and she's nailed her launch.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Every one of those lipsticks looked horrendous on her. She seriously looked like a bloody clown!! She would have been better off not doing that I'm sure it's put any idiot who was even contemplating buying one off the idea! Who on earth is going to pay $89 for those terrible shades of lipstick!! Joan Collins use to pull out a tube of lipstick in a case that colour in Dynasty back in the 80's.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
to be completely fair, im a huge makeup and skincare junkie and the products themselves did seem really pigmented and I liked the finish.
And that is exactly why she has fucked up SO badly.
I thought the colours looked a lot better on her than they look on the website which again shows what a tit show this launch has been! Now she is saying they launch tomorrow? Monday? Can't remember.
But the demo from the bed using crappy samples on her with a bare face and scraped back hair? At least try and make it look professional FFS!

Reactions: 9
So the way she talked on that story is like she is a brand new business developer..proving what we all knew.Cachia was just her name..she was just and is still.just.an influencer for Cachia.What a joke you are Sophie.Made $$$ and constantly called yourself a CEO , when you had no input really into that company.Let Leah do all the real work, while you swan around ..playing make believe Business woman.I hope you finally feel the stress of an actual business owner now.Im sure Leah does too.Heads up...doesnt look good so far.IDIOT.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I do not get this at all. Business advisors in her corner she says? Did they tell her to just sink money into some deal to sell in an saturated market or is she genuinely a makeup/skincare buff? I don’t get that impression from her social media at all. It looks like a lazy cash grab. If she were legitimately passionate, social media would have been her platform to promote her in that space- however she is just a chaotic, non cohesive “brand” which sells out her kids and seems intent on biting the hand that feeds her. The ones who are truly successful - ZFB (go to), Elle Ferguson (Elle effect), Chloe morello (face halo) have it embedded in their identity and then created a product to fit a niche in the market. Nothing about Sophie Cachia screams “lipstick”, it’s a cheap and nasty cash grab. The name is appropriated, the fact she thinks it’s edgy because of the branding - it’s all a mess. $10 it’ll be free with every Cachia shrinking pyjama purchase.

Reactions: 15
I thought the colours looked a lot better on her than they look on the website which again shows what a tit show this launch has been! Now she is saying they launch tomorrow? Monday? Can't remember.
But the demo from the bed using crappy samples on her with a bare face and scraped back hair? At least try and make it look professional FFS!
Launching tommorrow..at same time pretty much Survivor is on..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My favourite part is the collar stretched, stained tshirt. Why not do the rest of your make-up?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Eh I dunno they looked ok to me but not at her prices. They looked more like mco products.
God I thought they were dreadful - plus 3 choices!! Who on earth would buy from a selection of 3 when for example you can choose from over 150 from MAC. At the moment at Adore Beauty you can buy 3 MAC lipsticks with free delivery and 2 free samples for $66.33. They've got a deal that you get 33% off if you buy 3. Old Chompers is absolutely delusional. Would love to know if there's postage on top of the cost as well!!!

Reactions: 17
Can you imagine the side eye from Amelia Webb right now.

Can’t imagine anything more aspirational than the new product being smeared over dry lips whilst the “model” admits to looking like “dogshit“ wearing a dirty old t shirt. Old Soph knows her market, that’s for sure.

Take my money!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
But, apparently we’ve told her we appreciate her raw, authentic self 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For someone who used to do makeup tutorials, I can’t believe that she did the “launch” this way. No issue of people being bare faced etc for everyday stuff but for a makeup launch? She used to look very well put together for occasions and it’s like she tried to look as shabby as possible in some sort of eff you move which is so puzzling.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.