Sophie Cachia #4 Spreading Lies in 3 Shades of Nude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bit that confuses me is didn’t she say that Isuzu was supposed to launch late last year? If so, wouldn’t you assume that she/her “team” would’ve been working to have everything ready for that launch date? Yet here she is scrabbling and chaotically drip-feeding her new business 3+ months after expected launch date. Very strange.

Reactions: 9
Organic...free of chemicals and artificial substances. LOL Sophie..Did you mean to say Toxic self?

Organic...free of chemicals and artificial substances. LOL Sophie..Did you mean to say Toxic self?
Putting raw vegan product on toxic fillers..Be you!

• Haha
Did anyone else notice that she threw in ‘influencer’ during her lipstick spiel. Funny because I thought she shut people down that called her an ‘influencer’. I’ve given up keeping up with the lies!

Reactions: 15
Gee I wasn’t far off the mark. Her “nude collection” is three shades of pink. SO INCLUSIVE. SUCH TRAIL BLAZING

Reactions: 3
I also don’t understand why she isn’t allowed to say what’s coming? Why is it a secret? In case another cashed up bogan iNflUenCEr steals her ideas ?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I was just scrolling her feed which I don’t do often and it’s jumped out to me that she’s definitely the first lesbian ceo I’ve seen consistently have fake /long nails…

• Haha
So this will be similar to cachia in that they do “drops” so you can’t just go in and buy the whole range? That doesn’t work with same with makeup as is does pyjamas.

Reactions: 4
So this will be similar to cachia in that they do “drops” so you can’t just go in and buy the whole range? That doesn’t work with same with makeup as is does pyjamas.
Why do they do drops? People want to buy things when they want them, not sit around waiting for 'drops' especially when you have so many comparable and more reputable brands who sell their range all year round

Reactions: 7
Smoph worked with “2 of Melbourne’s top make up artists on these shoots”. Amelia must be thanking the Lord that she’s the 3rd top MUA 😮💨 😂. Also - how many different sets of lips have these samples been on? Very unhygienic 🤢 - it’s just like the “Emmylou School of caking on your make up”.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can we change the title to Sophie Cachia #4 Australian Survivor Then There Was Her Aisuru ?

I hope the warehouse doesn’t get too hot and all the lipstick melts!
I love it!!! Except rather than "Then There Was Her" change it to "Then There Was Aisuru"

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why do they do drops? People want to buy things when they want them, not sit around waiting for 'drops' especially when you have so many comparable and more reputable brands who sell their range all year round
They do drops to keep the followers foaming at the mouth for the release and give them time to put aside a bit of their Centrelink money for the next product.
Can't release it all at the same time because her followers (and they are the only ones who buy) cant/wont buy a whole range at once.
FOMO is real for Insta followers.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It felt like her insta stories today were defending the lackluster launch of a website. She couldn’t even stick to her story right - shout out to all small business owners (but she is the helm of a multimillion dollar company...) she “sees” the small business owners out there. Shut up!
She is playing shop and acts like she is still in high school. “So many legalities to sort out” no tit dummy! Wouldn’t a CEO and serial company owner know this basic stuff??

Reactions: 14
She looks 400 times better without full makeup and fake tan.

and this is so petty but I cannot understand why someone as insanely vain as what she is has never thought to fix her shocking underbite? Her huge fake horse teeth exacerbate the way her bottom jaw protrudes as she pronounces heaps of words and I find it so unbelievably distracting to watch her talk.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.