Sophie Cachia #4 Spreading Lies in 3 Shades of Nude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also where’s the business sense in launching with lipsticks when most of us are all still having to wear masks?? Maybe she is marketing it to the feral non mask wearers that I keep seeing in the supermarket despite it still being a rule that you need to wear them in shops!

Actually on my mask wearing note I notice that none of her staff are masked up as they ‘work’ on her website launch and they are working from a workplace not a private house! Just another rule you’re breaking there Chompers!

Just in case you deny rule breaking Sophie. As the ‘CEO’ it’s surely her job to make sure rules are being enforced??
That's two bloody good points you're making there.
Wear a mask as mandated and there is no need for lipstick.
Don't wear a mask when mandated, like in a workplace and you are breaking the rules.

Reactions: 13
I think she saw how much ZFB sold half her skin care company for last year and decided skincare/makeup must be where the money is at

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I notice she wasn’t invited to yet another wedding of the group of ex friends who she described as homophobic.
i wonder if Amelia will show Isuzu on her IG

Reactions: 7
She has 266,000 followers (supposedly - surely there's a bot or two in there) and only 858 likes as of the time of this post. That's 0.0032% engagement.

Most of the grid posts on Isuzu have less than 100 likes, one has 300+ likes on it.

This has been incredibly underwhelming and the lack of stories across the board suggest Sophie Cachia is sulking.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
An influencer selling trash to make a quid off their followers and trend of the week.
Like florals for spring. Ground breaking.

• Haha
MG has been very quiet about Isuzu. Trouble in paradise?
And nothing from her founding partner, Mia.I cant stand Mia but I'd say she is embarrassed about this whole tit show.A part from this being so far removed from her Pink everything aesthetic - I think this was just a quick money grab for her.Sophie would be stupidly thinking she knows best and it will be another Cachia - while Mia is cringing at the packaging .

Reactions: 9
Off the makeup launch topic. I’ve just listened to the Drop Your Buffs podcast which is 2 American guys (one a long time fan and pop culture commentator and the other Ricard from US Survivor season 41 recapping each week.

Last week Ricard said that he loved Sophie and was obsessed by her, this weeks recap OMG,they were both absolutely savage on her. If you want to listen there is a conversation about 24 minutes in but then around 40 minutes there’s a whole heap about her posts on Insta etc. They were saying she is the most socially unaware person they’ve seen, she was so full of herself etc. It was so good. They have no idea who she was beforehand so it was very interesting to see how they saw her.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
She has 266,000 followers (supposedly - surely there's a bot or two in there) and only 858 likes as of the time of this post. That's 0.0032% engagement.
Speaking of all her followers - she's been around since 2014-15 ish and her followers count has sat around that for some time I think.

Abbie Chatfield (who I also have mixed feelings about) has been around since late 2019 I think, has well surpassed 260k followers, has just landed a proper media job, plus various other TV gigs, and so many other brands working with her.

Sophie is beyond unlikeable and things like that really highlight that IMO

Reactions: 23
Speaking of all her followers - she's been around since 2014-15 ish and her followers count has sat around that for some time I think.

Abbie Chatfield (who I also have mixed feelings about) has been around since late 2019 I think, has well surpassed 260k followers, has just landed a proper media job, plus various other TV gigs, and so many other brands working with her.

Sophie is beyond unlikeable and things like that really highlight that IMO
Love or hate Abbie she is one of those influencers who make flogging stuff just like a conversation between friends.
Her #ads generally look seamless and natural.

Reactions: 23
And nothing from her founding partner, Mia.I cant stand Mia but I'd say she is embarrassed about this whole tit show.A part from this being so far removed from her Pink everything aesthetic - I think this was just a quick money grab for her.Sophie would be stupidly thinking she knows best and it will be another Cachia - while Mia is cringing at the packaging .
Yes! I don’t like Mia either, but I like that this was just an investment for her and she’s going to expect a financial reward for it. It’s not a case of her supporting a friend in their latest venture - there’s no friendship and it was purely transactional. Mia is a ruthless mole and I’m loving the pressure this puts on the world’s first ever misunderstood home owning squishy hearted lesbian CEO boss babe angel mumma reality show athletic journo entrepreneur

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Love or hate Abbie she is one of those influencers who make flogging stuff just like a conversation between friends.
Her #ads generally look seamless and natural.
Totally agree, you can see she puts effort in to genuinely using the products and knowing their names etc. Basic I know, but so many influencers can’t even manage that. I actually think Abbie is very savvy and smart with the way she runs her Instagram. She’s also had a few x collabs which I assume means she makes money from the sale of the product as well, not just a flat rate for doing an ad. More than most influencers she seems aware that tik tok and other new SM apps will make Instagram redundant in the near future and she’s really used the platform to her advantage while not being completely reliant on it as her sole source of income. I dare say she’s doing very well financially.

Reactions: 12
Totally agree, you can see she puts effort in to genuinely using the products and knowing their names etc. Basic I know, but so many influencers can’t even manage that. I actually think Abbie is very savvy and smart with the way she runs her Instagram. She’s also had a few x collabs which I assume means she makes money from the sale of the product as well, not just a flat rate for doing an ad. More than most influencers she seems aware that tik tok and other new SM apps will make Instagram redundant in the near future and she’s really used the platform to her advantage while not being completely reliant on it as her sole source of income. I dare say she’s doing very well financially.
She's just bought her mother a new car, as well as having a mortgage I assume. She must be doing ok! The best Soph can do is take her mother on a holiday - oh, wait, that little treat comes with child minding benefits for Soph.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's honestly like Year 11 Business management where you have to develop a product and sell it to see if you can make a profit - with about the same amount of tech skills on the website. It's farcical.
I'm that old we didn't have that available as a subject in year 11 🤣

Edit: only a year older than old mate however, for example media studies wasn't introduced to the school until after I completed year 12. I was so pissed.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She's just bought her mother a new car, as well as having a mortgage I assume. She must be doing ok! The best Soph can do is take her mother on a holiday - oh, wait, that little treat comes with child minding benefits for Soph.
what about the Gucci trainers…oh whoops, they were actually sophies

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That's two bloody good points you're making there.
Wear a mask as mandated and there is no need for lipstick.
Don't wear a mask when mandated, like in a workplace and you are breaking the rules.
I think the fines for workplaces breaking the rules are quite substantial too! She might lose all her profits from the launch if someone was to dob her in.

Reactions: 5
Just trying to get up to speed as have never followed SC until her appearance on Survivor.

When people on these threads are referring to Isuzu, is that a completely different brand/product to Aisuru? Or same thing just getting spell checked??

And …. what is Mia Plecics association - both to the product and Chompers???

thanks I’m advance!!

Just trying to get up to speed as have never followed SC until her appearance on Survivor.

When people on these threads are referring to Isuzu, is that a completely different brand/product to Aisuru? Or same thing just getting spell checked??

And …. what is Mia Plecics association - both to the product and Chompers???

thanks I’m advance!!
The reference to Isuzu is on purpose because the branding of her make up looks more like a car company 👍🤣

• Haha
Off the makeup launch topic. I’ve just listened to the Drop Your Buffs podcast which is 2 American guys (one a long time fan and pop culture commentator and the other Ricard from US Survivor season 41 recapping each week.

Last week Ricard said that he loved Sophie and was obsessed by her, this weeks recap OMG,they were both absolutely savage on her. If you want to listen there is a conversation about 24 minutes in but then around 40 minutes there’s a whole heap about her posts on Insta etc. They were saying she is the most socially unaware person they’ve seen, she was so full of herself etc. It was so good. They have no idea who she was beforehand so it was very interesting to see how they saw her.
I listened too, they went IN during the latest recap. It was fascinating how even with no prior knowledge of her they had such a good read on who she is.

Im going to go out on a limb and say she is one tribe mate they’ll never interview 😂 although I kinda wish they would and then follow it directly with an interview from Sam so we can see all of the discrepancies between the two!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.