Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gretelgottago

Thread suggestion:

sophie cachia #5 Aisuru? More like “I’ll sue you”

just to pay homage to her threats insinuating legal action to outspoken (or anyone else who dares to not lick her arse. We all remember the fake C&D she sent to she who must not be named)

• Haha
Reactions: 51

Shazza Snarki

Thoughts I had while watching her rant:
* You are sick of cancel culture because it doesn't allow people make mistakes. Isuzu took responsibility for your mistake, you yourself have never actually acknowledged any wrong doing for snot-gate
* You are a public figure (by choice), so yes, you will be held accountable for the mistakes you make by the public, in public forum's. Again, perhaps if you acknowledged your mistake/s people would have moved on.
* Reposting a comment of your ex calling women a C U Next Tuesday is not really fitting with the narrative of women supporting women.
* Wait, so you ARE an influencer now?

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Ugh GOMI Alice just had to comment on her Insta about this in her lame, vague way throwing shade at the outspoken team. Ok Alice, just head back to your dead international threads thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

horseteeth

Chatty Member
Is this the same person that posts DM’s from people with their name and profile visible so her minions go and abuse them? My eyes are rolling SO hard right now. Can not wait for the girls to talk about this on the pod!

• Haha
Reactions: 40

santababy

Chatty Member
It’s the best when she gets all indignant that people move to and love NYC, like she has the monopoly on it.

I just don’t know how she has the time and energy to constantly check in on the subjects of the threads on GOMI. Cachia’s is tiny and pretty much dead but Alice still checks and comments much the same as she does for the bigger more well known threads. It seems exhausting. Mind you cachia is a goldmine when it comes to train wreckage.
I use to be an avid Gomi browser but once I found this site, I think it’s been months since I looked at gomi.. it’s dead

How does that feel Alice? She’s salty

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Gretelgottago

I can’t believe it’s only feb and we’ve already had the survivor tantrums, the isuzu first ever gender neutral nude lippy laughing stock, the quality control shit storm and now an unhinged rant (with cameos from jaryd, miss alibaba herself Olivia and the plague rat Chloe szep.)

If this is the current trajectory for her 2022, holy shit we are in for a ride.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She’s literally spent the last 12 months telling anyone and everyone that she’s better than all of us in business, life, sport, friendships, and philanthropy. Her kids are taller than our kids. Her house is better. Her relationship is stronger. Her bank account is bigger. Her entire existence is based on her flexing her alleged superiority. So when she fucked up the most basic form of executing quality control by adding a layer of snot to 10,000 lipsticks, what did she think was going to happen?? That all those people she’s bullied and belittled are going to gather around and lift her up in her time of need? Get the fuck right on outta here. She went on national television and acted like an over-sized toddler, garnering a whole new audience of haters, and now that the wheels have fallen off, she’s turned herself into a Pinterest board of Mother Teresa quotes and women-empowering-women bullshit. Nah. I’ll empower decent, kind, hard-working people of any gender. I am under no obligation whatsoever to empower or support a narcissistic bully who can’t feel the heat from their own fire.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

YouveAllBeenAsking

Chatty Member
I can’t believe it’s only feb and we’ve already had the survivor tantrums, the isuzu first ever gender neutral nude lippy laughing stock, the quality control shit storm and now an unhinged rant (with cameos from jaryd, miss alibaba herself Olivia and the plague rat Chloe szep.)

If this is the current trajectory for her 2022, holy shit we are in for a ride.
Credit where credit is due, she did say she was going to have a busy year.

• Haha

savefloss

VIP Member
Oh wow a black baseball cap that you can buy at any promo company and whack your logo on. Ground breaking. Our girl is a real pioneer.
Why would anyone want to get around rocking some family from Tullamarine’s surname on their head? On their pyjamas!? I just don’t get it…it’s not even her husband anymore…the guy who’s name it is called 3 young women the C word. Cachia the brand and Sophie Cachia need to be canceled

• Heart
  • Haha

ActiveLies

VIP Member
What I don’t get is what the phone call Sophie wanted was going to achieve?
“Hi, it’s Sophie, I want to talk to you about what was on your podcast”
“When we described what you posted in your stories to your public audience?”
“Yeah!!”
“And then your company’s public response to it?”
“Yeah!!!”
“Go on…..”

Like what would the desired outcome of that phone call be? An agreement to not discuss the things Sophie puts online to an already huge audience?

• Haha
Reactions: 37

avex

Chatty Member
Influencers humble bragging about their back to back meetings is one of the funniest/stupidest things. They think it makes them seem ultra busy and profesh, but any person in a white collar job knows that's just a typical boring work day.

• Heart
Reactions: 36