Sophie Cachia #4 Spreading Lies in 3 Shades of Nude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The branding for Aisuru (can't be bothered looking up the spelling) is so bad. The colours and the font do not reflect a cosmetics brand at all. Is it DIY or a Fiverr job? How can a professional CEO get it so wrong?

Reactions: 12
I dont know a thing about website design or products launches but it just looks like a total clusterfuck to me.
Also, wouldn't there be a better alternative colour that could be used other than brown to describe a product?

Reactions: 8
The branding for Aisuru (can't be bothered looking up the spelling) is so bad. The colours and the font do not reflect a cosmetics brand at all. Is it DIY or a Fiverr job? How can a professional CEO get it so wrong?
I think she’s going for edgy and gender neutral. But most high end cosmetic brands have gender neutral branding anyway 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I work in a high school. Year 10 Media studies students seriously do a better job

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It's honestly like Year 11 Business management where you have to develop a product and sell it to see if you can make a profit - with about the same amount of tech skills on the website. It's farcical.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She showed us a warehouse full of the products - why not start selling tonight before people think too carefully about the products (all 3 of them). No one expects them to be shipped until Monday anyway, she's not Amazon

Sophie Cachia
Australian Survivor
Then There Was Her
Aisuru

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think we all expected the product would be a flop, but I'm very disappointed in the packaging. A small reusable calico bag would have been much more woke and in keeping with the supposed brand ethos. The house might be on the market before they even get to move in. Girl will be losing money on this gig 🤦‍♀️

Ai…can’t believe that’s it. Lols. Plus with Cachia active wear, you can’t purchase the T-shirt and short set in seperate sizes. They have to be the same size. All for inclusivity, Soph? But my top is bigger than my bottom…
She’s making her true self clearer each day. And more and more people can now see it too.

Reactions: 12
Curious to see what happens with this brand!
I’m predicting a similar fate to Fairymagic. Will sit in a warehouse til every last item sells. Effort to actually sell will slowly diminish until one day it magically disappears from her Bio link and is never spoken of again 😂
I’m also living for all the legit influencers posting the Mecca lipstick promo pack smash box. Massive contrast in professionalism and product marketing

Reactions: 13
Ai…can’t believe that’s it. Lols. Plus with Cachia active wear, you can’t purchase the T-shirt and short set in seperate sizes. They have to be the same size. All for inclusivity, Soph? But my top is bigger than my bottom…
She’s making her true self clearer each day. And more and more people can now see it too.
What!!! No way?! It’s 2022 how is having to buy things in sets, still a thing! 😂

I’m predicting a similar fate to Fairymagic. Will sit in a warehouse til every last item sells. Effort to actually sell will slowly diminish until one day it magically disappears from her Bio link and is never spoken of again 😂
I’m also living for all the legit influencers posting the Mecca lipstick promo pack smash box. Massive contrast in professionalism and product marketing
You can add @travelwithus to the disappearing ‘businesses’ by Sophie Cachiashaw
She’s a joke

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Let’s see who will be the first influencer or WAG to post a freebie. Surely no one will

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wonder how quickly you’d get blocked for politely telling her that “nude” is not an inclusive descriptor?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Can we change the title to Sophie Cachia #4 Australian Survivor Then There Was Her Aisuru ?

I hope the warehouse doesn’t get too hot and all the lipstick melts!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
What's the point in having inclusive numbers for the products but then describe the colours in brackets next to it..?? 1. (Pink nude) 2. (Staple nude) 3. (Brown nude)

*Facepalm*

• Haha
I wonder how quickly you’d get blocked for politely telling her that “nude” is not an inclusive descriptor?
Even if she had 3 levels of "nude" in different depths to suit different skin tones but to me they look like pinks and a brick-red.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.