Sophie Cachia #4 Spreading Lies in 3 Shades of Nude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lipstick in very similar shades with mandatory mask wearing - brilliant. For a brand few of us can remember how to pronounce with very dodgy looking branding.
Great work Soph. There’s a real gap in the market for beauty products. Definitely not enough out there.

I’m am obviously just really intimidated by a strong and confident woman 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The dickheads that buy this tit are the same dickheads that bought Jessiika’s albums.

Wow what a half-assed share from the GF Maddie.
Didn’t even say anything about it, just posted the tag and the website link.
You’re not proud of your boss babe girlfriend?
Not happy for her new cash grab that is funding you a place to live?
Not celebrating such a new age, woke makeup brand?
No? Nothing?
Ok then 🤨
With any luck her manager or advisor’s have told her to tread… carefully.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
The dickheads that buy this tit are the same dickheads that bought Jessiika’s albums.

With any luck her manager or advisor’s have told her to tread… carefully.
There's been a distinct change in what Maddie posts - more cautious, less "flaunting" of the relationship. I think the trip they took to Queensland in late November was a tipping point when we were gifted this photo. In front of two kids in bed on iPads. I don't care if they're gay or hetro - inappropriate in front of kids and for a public profile.

Screen Shot 2021-11-26 at 11.09.58 pm.png

Sophie Cachia
Australian Survivor
Then There Was Her
Aisuru

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
The happiest relationships and the happiest moments are not plastered all over social media

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Mate are you the wealthiest first lesbian CEO or not? Pick a lane the pathetic attempts at grifting says otherwise.

Reactions: 8
She has 266,000 followers (supposedly - surely there's a bot or two in there) and only 858 likes as of the time of this post. That's 0.0032% engagement.

Most of the grid posts on Isuzu have less than 100 likes, one has 300+ likes on it.

This has been incredibly underwhelming and the lack of stories across the board suggest Sophie Cachia is sulking.
She also did not increase following during Survivor at all. I know that ship has sailed for building an online brand but not even a spike from fans of the show.

Reactions: 6
Soph reminding us she does have a friend 🤣
Literally nothing about Isuzu is groundbreaking.

It's definitely courageous to launch lipstick when we are all masked up and her public image is down the toilet, I'll give her that.

Sophie Cachia Survivor Author CEO Aisuru Isuzu

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Personally, I can’t wait for more episodes of Survivor so her toxic personality can be on display at exactly the same time as her businesses are launching. Nothing says “please buy my products” quite like being a gigantic asshole on national television.

Reactions: 16
Groundbreaking. How so? Lipstick. Anyone can grab a tube of the stuff and whack it in their supermarket trolley. Any member of society.

I'm lost here.

And I love how her active wear hasn't been trialled yet. What's the bet it will go see-through when her rabid supporters bend over and give them cringeworthy camel toe.

• Haha
In other words… looking for a freebie because I’m the worlds first lesbian CEO to ever buy a house in Tullamarine and I don’t care that Melb businesses have gone through hell and going into their 3rd year…. Give me all the freebies

Sophie Cachia at the start of 22: If it’s not work, it’s phones away and quality Mumma time

Also Sophie Cachia : just film everything they do, even going down a slide cause did it even happen if I don’t show Insta how good of a Mum I am?!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
In other words… looking for a freebie because I’m the worlds first lesbian CEO to ever buy a house in Tullamarine and I don’t care that Melb businesses have gone through hell and going into their 3rd year…. Give me all the freebies

Sophie Cachia at the start of 22: If it’s not work, it’s phones away and quality Mumma time

Also Sophie Cachia : just film everything they do, even going down a slide cause did it even happen if I don’t show Insta how good of a Mum I am?!
It will be very interesting to see if any venue will touch her.
She's well known for using and abusing small business and to expect a freebie when she owns "multiple companies" is a really low act when so many hospitality venues have struggled for two years.
If businesses were hesitant to get involved with her prior to Survivor they sure as he'll won't now.

Reactions: 13
C2A8BD0D-B461-4D0E-80F7-90B54C2F4DBB.png

World’s most professional product launch…
This is an absolute tit show

• Wow
  • Sick
Off the makeup launch topic. I’ve just listened to the Drop Your Buffs podcast which is 2 American guys (one a long time fan and pop culture commentator and the other Ricard from US Survivor season 41 recapping each week.

Last week Ricard said that he loved Sophie and was obsessed by her, this weeks recap OMG,they were both absolutely savage on her. If you want to listen there is a conversation about 24 minutes in but then around 40 minutes there’s a whole heap about her posts on Insta etc. They were saying she is the most socially unaware person they’ve seen, she was so full of herself etc. It was so good. They have no idea who she was beforehand so it was very interesting to see how they saw her.
I just listened to that podcast and they were bang on about Sophie, I particularly liked just before the 1 hour mark, they certainly didn't hold back 🤣

Reactions: 8
View attachment 1056684
World’s most professional product launch…
This is an absolute tit show
call me crazy but I just don’t see ZFB or the likes launching a new product in the same way 😂

to be completely fair, im a huge makeup and skincare junkie and the products themselves did seem really pigmented and I liked the finish.
And that is exactly why she has fucked up SO badly.

The packaging is horrendous and the prices are a joke.
If she has made them really affordable and come up with branding that didnt look like you’d find of the front of a vacuum cleaner manual, she might actually have started something successful.
Look at drew Barrymores range for example. Flower beauty has some really nice products (some with even a cult like following) and they are cheap as hell and sold in chemist warehouse. Even with being a Hollywood name and making good product, she wouldn’t be arrogant enough to market a lipstick for 35 bucks. Such a dumb move imo.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.