Sophie Cachia #4 Spreading Lies in 3 Shades of Nude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ‘important’ 🤣 such an author!

That’s just bleeping stupid and complete time wasting! Shouldn’t she have faith in the manufacturer, given she went through so many
Exactly what I thought. What a giant waste of time.

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but that quality control video is repulsive. No mask, no hand sanitiser, wiping her nose - all while handling LIPSTICK… in a PANDEMIC
Yes, the important of quality control is super importance

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but that quality control video is repulsive. No mask, no hand sanitiser, wiping her nose - all while handling LIPSTICK… in a PANDEMIC
WHHHHYYY are they completely unsealed? I am all for removing unnecessary packaging but if I’m purchasing something to put ON MY MOUTH you bet your arse I want it completely tamper sealed and wrapped in plastic. Tbh when I’m thinking about cosmetics, unsealed = used. I would not be happy if I paid $35 for a lipstick and it arrived in an unsealed tube.

Reactions: 23
Unsealed lipsticks, no gloves, no mask, rubbing her nose? That’s so utterly vile and surely against some sort of health code? Every live she’s ever done has always been full of visible dust particles floating around in the air, she’s winding those lipsticks all the way out, someone’s gonna get their delivery with a lipstick covered completely in dust. It’s SO bleeping GROSS.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
TO REPORT A CONSUMER ISSUE:
Unhygienic and or safety practices fall under this category
-you can upload screen shots
-mention she is physically handling all products with no mask, unwashed hands, no gloves etc etc 🤢
-report can be made anonymously

Reactions: 17
If you have faith in your product and manufacturer, you wouldn't need to check them all. The time spent by our successful CEO checking them individually would be worth more than the cost of replacing a few faulty ones. Also they should have been checked before launch... Wouldn't you spot check a few randomly in the weeks leading up to release instead of as you post them.

Reactions: 13
What a disgusting gronk. Who would buy make up and skin care from someone who looks like they slept in a dumpster

• Haha
Reactions: 15
TO REPORT A CONSUMER ISSUE:
Unhygienic and or safety practices fall under this category
-you can upload screen shots
-mention she is physically handling all products with no mask, unwashed hands, no gloves etc etc 🤢
-report can be made anonymously

Name of business:
AISURU GROUP PTY LTD
ABN:
ACN:
For anyone wishing to complain :)

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Anyone know what the recommended wholesale storage environment would be for lipsticks/cosmetics? Would that warehouse be air-conditioned or have environmental controls? It's been 30deg plus in Melbourne the last few days I'd imagine that warehouse would get pretty hot inside.
Also why is a CEO doing quality control checks?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Report made. I usually leave these people to their own devices, but that’s really ick and a definite hygiene concern. What was going through her mind to leave in the footage of her visibly wiping her nose with her hand 🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.