Sophie Cachia #4 Spreading Lies in 3 Shades of Nude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope. It’s better this way. You don’t have time in your life for another problematic influencer 😂. The Kearns family are the absolute worst. Trashier bogans and even thinner skinned even Sophie 😂😂😂
I can’t go down that rabbit hole. Worse than Soph and Emmylou 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nope. It’s better this way. You don’t have time in your life for another problematic influencer 😂. The Kearns family are the absolute worst. Trashier bogans and even thinner skinned even Sophie 😂😂😂

….but you’re welcome to join us over on the thread anytime 😅
Thanks for the invite but hell no!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Dying at how pathetic everything is looking so far. Wonder if Leah is sitting at home giggling at this tit, sad that Sophia didn’t learn anything from her.

• Haha
I just looked on Leah Betts LinkedIn and can see where Sophie copied her website bio from
What in bleeping word salad history is this? That first sentence…I had to read & re-read about 3 times. Then vomit. Then read again. Is it just a case of taking all the fancy words you know and dropping them into a sentence and hoping for the best?
Im going to try a ‘Gotham Sharp’ aesthetic tomorrow, sitting at my desk, in my spare room.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
What in bleeping word salad history is this? That first sentence…I had to read & re-read about 3 times. Then vomit. Then read again. Is it just a case of taking all the fancy words you know and dropping them into a sentence and hoping for the best?
Im going to try a ‘Gotham Sharp’ aesthetic tomorrow, sitting at my desk, in my spare room.
I’m still reading it, it makes no sense but I can’t even work out what she is trying to say?

Reactions: 4
Because there is no other make up brand in the world that has basic beige nude, brown nude and pink nude lipstick. Slow clap for this Muppet.

And her PJs are just rebranded crap from overseas. Have seen a US based 'influencer' of sorts, wear something pretty much exactly the same as the leopard print shorts and shirt, that she got from target (their version of Kmart, it's confusing, weird yanks) for like $12.

Massive facepalm with this one

Please Sophie can you send Emmylou some lippy, just so I can hear her absolutely butcher the name 🙏🤣
Emmy would duck up saying colour 1, 2 or 3 let alone the brand name 😂😂

How reassuring for Soph to get a big thumbs up from the biggest dork in Melbourne. I can’t stand Adele
She might get some fweebies for complimenting the bwanding.

• Haha
Loved waking up to see Nadia Bartel revealing a Mac PR box and their valentines day deal..... Poor ceo smoph will be dying 😂😂 with all her excess stock im sure she's gonna have to stay flogging it out to influenzers too

Loved waking up to see Nadia Bartel revealing a Mac PR box and their valentines day deal..... Poor ceo smoph will be dying 😂😂 with all her excess stock im sure she's gonna have to stay flogging it out to influenzers too
Just saw that!! So much cuter too. This is a disastrous business idea, if it succeeds I’ll be shocked.

Reactions: 3
I also put in 10,000 of one of the products and allowed me to take it to checkout 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.