Sophie Cachia #4 Spreading Lies in 3 Shades of Nude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You mean like her travel blog / page? Hahaha

Gosh I love that group 😆

Haven’t been active for a few days but I thought I read here the other day she didn’t get an invite to Amelia’s wedding. Is that true?! 😆 😆 😆
It was me who posted about the wedding.
Amelia hasn’t had her wedding yet but I bet she will invite Chompers because Amelia seems like a lovely, kind person. That would probably be the only reason.
Chompers hasn’t been to any of the weddings of the others in the ex-girl group (the ones who are allegedly homophobic)

Reactions: 2
Launching & dropping 3 lipsticks. Ok. To use your own saying Sophie Cachia, aw duck off. Followed by your fan girl bullies reply of, aw love it Sophie. What a flop your 'make up' is.

Reactions: 1
I still just can’t believe it’s $99 for 3 lipsticks… the names of the shades “nude” and “brown nude” are the antithesis of the entire marketing campaign and product “philosophy”. This entire launch is an attempt to make bank on her Survivor fame…all her investors are definitely going to have remorse

Reactions: 7
Damn , that orange foundation is waaaay off the colour of the rest of her. Is she actually blind?
Maybe that explains all the typos...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shes really giving Emmylou vibes in her blue active wear on Survivor tonight

• Heart
I've been blocked my Asuru - presumably because I liked that comment "run spellcheck over your promo"
it's only happened in the last half hour 😂

**I'm so fine guys, just so so fine**crotch dancing in the mirror

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I was watching tonight and started wondering...she said she deliberately gained 8 kilos for Survivor. Isn't that about a dress size up? Did she pack a Survivor wardrobe in the next size up as none of her clothes look tight. But then she wore those floral pants that she's had for years? And they fit just fine.

Reactions: 11
Chompers is going to be a busy girl tonight commenting on both Isuzu and Survivor SM.

I would love to know who did all the market research into the gap in the market for lipstick.
That report would be worth reading.
Brad Kearns did it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I've been blocked my Asuru - presumably because I liked that comment "run spellcheck over your promo"
it's only happened in the last half hour 😂

**I'm so fine guys, just so so fine**crotch dancing in the mirror
Seriously? Sahhhhhh thick skinned

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hate that Sophie is still in the game but at least we know it’s not because of anything she has done, it’s just been timing/twists etc.

I still just can’t believe it’s $99 for 3 lipsticks… the names of the shades “nude” and “brown nude” are the antithesis of the entire marketing campaign and product “philosophy”. This entire launch is an attempt to make bank on her Survivor fame…all her investors are definitely going to have remorse
I know what I’d be calling #2 and it’s already appeared in Bobby’s book 💩😜

• Haha
She had ONE opportunity to break out the thesaurus to come up with shade names and she didn't take it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it a bad thing that I don't know who he is? 🤷‍♀️
Nope. It’s better this way. You don’t have time in your life for another problematic influencer 😂. The Kearns family are the absolute worst. Trashier bogans and even thinner skinned even Sophie 😂😂😂

….but you’re welcome to join us over on the thread anytime 😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.