Sophie Cachia #4 Spreading Lies in 3 Shades of Nude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you have faith in your product and manufacturer, you wouldn't need to check them all. The time spent by our successful CEO checking them individually would be worth more than the cost of replacing a few faulty ones. Also they should have been checked before launch... Wouldn't you spot check a few randomly in the weeks leading up to release instead of as you post them.
She is always trying prove to her followers that she cares about everyone. What other business has to prove this and show ‘quality control’ videos. Recording it has backfired. Vile

Reactions: 8
She's spelled importance wrong and written they're instead of there!!! However, that's the least of the problem with this 'quality control' vid she's uploaded... Why would a lipstick need checking by the CEO? Why are they not sealed? Why is she not wearing gloves / masks / hair nets??? Why did she wipe her nose? Why would she show us this? Oh Soph. . .

• Wow
Reactions: 12
If you have faith in your product and manufacturer, you wouldn't need to check them all. The time spent by our successful CEO checking them individually would be worth more than the cost of replacing a few faulty ones. Also they should have been checked before launch... Wouldn't you spot check a few randomly in the weeks leading up to release instead of as you post them.
yes you would have a QC on the production line ensuring manufacturing standards during production (quality control).
And also the spelling on they’re are ???? Like what? Is ‘they are’ not they’re ?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
She’s put on a show with Cachia in the past where she would photograph herself outside with the Alibaba shipment as if she was going to unpack the pallets and send out the pjs all by herself. I wouldn’t be surprised if that was just a massive box of samples she was pretending to check. If she’s opening and touching every tube of lipstick before sending them out it’s disgusting.

The name of the company at the bottom of their website is non existent - from what I can see, no company is registered “aisuru co pty Ltd”.
Wasn’t there a call out from Sophia and Mia about balloons and smash cake for launches? Couldn’t afford it girls? Those quality control videos are disgusting. Never seen someone so arrogant. Also, one of the latest posts on Isuzu look like two tongues touching wtf. She just has to be the most sexual sensual intimate authentic gender fluid idiot at all times.

Reactions: 11
Can someone report not-anonymously, so they get a response if it’s looked into. We know for sure Sophie will never say anything 😅

Reactions: 3
TO REPORT A CONSUMER ISSUE:
Unhygienic and or safety practices fall under this category
-you can upload screen shots
-mention she is physically handling all products with no mask, unwashed hands, no gloves etc etc 🤢
-report can be made anonymously

Add the screen shots of her ‘team’ all working with no masks too. The more of us that lodge complaints the more they have to do something

Reactions: 9
Another whoopsie from our lovely CEO.

The words "anti inflammatory" and "anti ageing" as listed in the product ingredients, are therapeutic claims that you can't make with cosmetics.

Just shows once again that this is a cash grab and she has no knowledge or experience of the complexities to compete in this market.

Capture.JPG

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Another duck up today- Cachia active ‘try on’ with stained clothes and a dirty old bin in the background. On brand I guess 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Can’t she take an hour out of her busy life to do a full face of makeup and wear clean clothes to do a promo for the lipstick and then do the activewear !!!

also interesting that she had the “cachia” activewear made for Survivor. As a super fan and media personality (😂), how does she not know that you’re not allowed logos and obvious branding on tv

Reactions: 7
WTF is with the sticker she's sticking on each lipstick as well - it's total amateur hour!! She's literally bought them in bulk from China and is now just sticking a cheap sheet sticker on each one - I really can't believe she uploaded that - she's actually dumber than she looks if that is possible!!

Reactions: 20
Her favourite words are "fun fact"

She says it ALL THE TIME 🙄

I have also messaged her about the gross quality control and she hasn't blocked me yet.....

It was me who posted about the wedding.
Amelia hasn’t had her wedding yet but I bet she will invite Chompers because Amelia seems like a lovely, kind person. That would probably be the only reason.
Chompers hasn’t been to any of the weddings of the others in the ex-girl group (the ones who are allegedly homophobic)
Thanks for clarifying :)

She’s trying to be relatable and down to earth, but none of us would show up to work with dirty clothes or looking so unkept!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.