Sophie Cachia #4 Spreading Lies in 3 Shades of Nude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Your loss šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜‚
Mum come pick me up Iā€™m scared

yes you would have a QC on the production line ensuring manufacturing standards during production (quality control).
And also the spelling on theyā€™re are ???? Like what? Is ā€˜they areā€™ not theyā€™re ?
what is this tit show?
Ummm she should have a hair net and gloves and honestly a mask would be ideal given the whole pandemic thing. This is some Jaclyn Hill level fuckery.

Report made. I usually leave these people to their own devices, but thatā€™s really ick and a definite hygiene concern. What was going through her mind to leave in the footage of her visibly wiping her nose with her hand šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®
Is she doing this to stir tit? Surely this is on purpose to provoke people and get her brand more attention?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
This whole shemozzle only proves she's completely incapable of running a business and she's just lucky she had LB and that Boda lady who already had established businesses to help her get to where she is. She was lucky with the PJs, but everything she ha touched has turned to tit

Reactions: 6
Is she doing this to stir tit? Surely this is on purpose to provoke people and get her brand more attention?
This is why I think sheā€™s just play acting with a massive box of samples. Because why would she be contaminating so many tubes? I can see if sheā€™s having them manufactured in Australia it would be cheaper having them made but not branded, but they should at least be sealed? And for such a boss witch ceo why hasnā€™t she delegated sticking the colour labels on to a pleb?

Reactions: 5
Iā€™m sorry but that quality control video is repulsive. No mask, no hand sanitiser, wiping her nose - all while handling LIPSTICKā€¦ in a PANDEMIC
This 100%! Absolutely filthy. Resisting the urge to comment on my finsta but sheā€™s already blocked my page and my dogs! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I could be wrong but I think the job Sam and khanh booked the other day was for a rival pj brand. There was a shot with them all laying in bed (Jordan too) with the same pjs on and Sam was just on her stories with them on again.

just imagine the narc filled bitchfest her and Maddie will be having behind the scenes if thatā€™s the case. Not only is it the ultimate duck you from Sam, but Jordan too since heā€™s modeled for Crapchia recently.

hereā€™s hoping!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
ā€œThe important of quality controlā€ ā€œā€¦ to make sure theyā€™re are no duds for youā€
What about the importance of quality grammar?!:unsure::LOL:

She is beyond grubby lately with her scruffy hair, stained clothes and general lack of hygiene.:sick: I donā€™t remember her being like that back in the day. She doesnā€™t even attempt to disguise it in her videos ā€“ even when theyā€™re ads or collabs. Iā€™m embarrassed for her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She just compared herself to the Mat Rogers / David the Golden Godā€™s of the seasons!

Iā€™m shook šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She looks so trunchbull on survivor tonight. Reckon she will put up some cringe story or post with her sister showing how solid they are and how thick skinned she is. Hereā€™s hoping she is voted out today....

I honestly donā€™t know how you can blame a bad edit when you legit walk up to your sister asking ā€œwhat were you just talking about???ā€ in the tone that she did. God she is infuriating.
ā€œMy sister is sleeping with the enemyā€ like is she babe?
Also the lipstick control I canā€™t believe she posted that video šŸ¤®

I think itā€™s so funny that many other contestants have been allowed to wear and rep their branded content on the show, but Scummy wasnā€™t eg Mark in his branded leather jacket and Croc in his Dukies shorts

Reactions: 4
Iā€™ve checked with our ā€˜marketing teamā€™ babesā€¦ you donā€™t have a marketing team! But, nice try at trying to big note yourself.
PS - if you did have a marketing team, fire them! Theyā€™re tit!
ā€œYouā€™ll find this on the website for youā€

Lord help her offspring.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh god now she is playing the "I'm a team player, I'll sacrifice myself for you all" card...no love they all want you gone even "your boys" want you gone now

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I kind of hope she stays, interesting to see how she plays the game. Would love to see her get blind sided again. Never watched survivor before!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.