Sophie Cachia #4 Spreading Lies in 3 Shades of Nude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the Insta people saying congratulations hoping for a freebee. This influencer world is such a sewer.

Reactions: 4
22 comments on Sophie’s launch post, 1 comment on Aisura’s 45mins in…. What a success!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Site may be glitching or she is very confident. I just tried to buy 10,000 of number 1 and was able to get to the checkout page. 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha I literally have no words this launch is more of a hot mess than boss babes hair is right now!

Reactions: 5
No amount of surgery, fillers, false teeth or jojaba oil will make this person attractive. Her mean and ugly personality always shine above all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh what a relief that the packaging is recyclable, that cancels out the energy and resources required make the packaging in the first place 🥴
Why is tit 'still in the process' you have ALREADY launched!? That means you should be ready!

Reactions: 6
Chompers is going to be a busy girl tonight commenting on both Isuzu and Survivor SM.

I would love to know who did all the market research into the gap in the market for lipstick.
That report would be worth reading.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can someone please explain to me why the cretins that purchase this shiite have to then comment on SM saying they have. I don't buy my nude lipstick with jojaba oil from MAC and then feel the urge to announce to MAC that I've done so!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can someone please explain to me why the cretins that purchase this shiite have to then comment on SM saying they have. I don't buy my nude lipstick with jojaba oil from MAC and then feel the urge to announce to MAC that I've done so!
Because they want to be Sophie's 50,004th soulmate

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.