Sophie Cachia #4 Spreading Lies in 3 Shades of Nude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also he hasn't posted anything with her in it?? Unless I'm missing it? He did comment on her very loving post about him, but there's nothing even close to a reply on his page.....

How many soulmates does one have? Maybe, trying to get as many as possible so she can have a soul?
She really is an immature twit. What 30 something year old has multiple besties and soulmates, and feels the need to post screen shots of messages trying to prove that people actually like her.

Reactions: 13
She really is an immature twit. What 30 something year old has multiple besties and soulmates, and feels the need to post screen shots of messages trying to prove that people actually like her.
She's a sad sod isn't she. Lifeless soulless eyes and life

Reactions: 2
Think the website is down again? Right before launch number 2? Lol
Lol this whole launch has been a disaster, it just proves she really hasn't done any work on her other businesses other than attaching her name and writing a cheque. She isn't really that smart and is not the powerful 'company owner' she so badly wants everyone to believe.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yep website is down again lol

Also not a peep about Survivor tonight despite other contestants posting on their socials, a lot of them together etc. Do we think tonight is the night she leaves?

Reactions: 2
Yep website is down again lol

Also not a peep about Survivor tonight despite other contestants posting on their socials, a lot of them together etc. Do we think tonight is the night she leaves?
Definitely

Reactions: 1
How many soulmates does one have? Maybe, trying to get as many as possible so she can have a soul?
Isn’t it a bit weird to call someone else’s partner your soulmate? And what about your current partner, where does that leave her??

girl needs to change her foundation colour now that she’s not fake tanning all the time. Not a good look for the CEO of a makeup and skincare brand

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lol this whole launch has been a disaster, it just proves she really hasn't done any work on her other businesses other than attaching her name and writing a cheque. She isn't really that smart and is not the powerful 'company owner' she so badly wants everyone to believe.
I'm sure the website is down due to unprecedented demand for 3 lipsticks in nude

Isn’t it a bit weird to call someone else’s partner your soulmate? And what about your current partner, where does that leave her??

girl needs to change her foundation colour now that she’s not fake tanning all the time. Not a good look for the CEO of a makeup and skincare brand
Totally weird! And insulting.

Definitely
I really hope so. Getting thrown out of both teams will be immensely satisfying to watch

Aisuru's Terms of Service conditions are aggressive. And then there is Section 20.. Same Mia?

Screen Shot 2022-02-13 at 6.16.22 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
I'm sure the website is down due to unprecedented demand for 3 lipsticks in nude

Totally weird! And insulting.

I really hope so. Getting thrown out of both teams will be immensely satisfying to watch

Aisuru's Terms of Service conditions are aggressive. And then there is Section 20.. Same Mia?

View attachment 1058831
Good plan, Mia is so lovely and would have brilliant customer service skills 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dyinggg at this tit show wrapped up as a launch! Her latest stories sharing the ingredients dont even have the correct spelling!
I wonder what magical properties “jojaba” oil and “natrual” oils and waxes have?

• Haha
Hahaha!!! You guys are ON TO IT!!! Literally just watched her stories and came running here to report the orange-toned foundation, Jojaba and Natrual whatevers, and I can take the rest of the day off ‘cos it’s alllllllll here! :ROFLMAO: WHAT THE duck KIND OF HOT MESS IS THIS LAUNCH??!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.