Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ActiveLies

VIP Member
IMG_6992.jpeg

Sooooo she thought it was just going to be a hook up but also knew he’d father her children? How can you contradict yourself so much in one sentence 🤣

IMG_6991.jpeg

God thank fuck she’s shared this piece of info, I’d previously thought everyone went on to marry their first kiss because they always end up ‘going somewhere’.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
I have this weird ick that I rarely share but this photo triggered it something bad. I hate when it’s a kids birthday and the smaller grubs have to be up front just fuckin dying to touch it and blow out the candles that aren’t theirs. One always ends up fuckin bawling. Makes me want to drop punt them. Anyway, ignore me I just had to let it out 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 31

ActiveLies

VIP Member
She’s done a shout out to Nat Bass, thrown back to a wedding where the bride and groom were in love, reposted an old song, shown off her concrete jungle swimming pool, and promoted nude yoga; quite the evening from Chia.

• Haha

thentherewasnoone

I think this is DEFINITELY a hard launch… They often post together but this is more “coupley” than usual. It’s also the teammate Maddie was rumoured to have cheated with, if we believe that narrative that Sophia Chia was spinning. Meltdown incoming in 3,2,1…
IMG_0610.jpeg

---
IMG_0612.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
Shawly you’d have to walk away with a bit of paper, not just a HECS debt to claim you went to uni.

Shawly you’d also want to use the name you reclaimed rather than your stage name.

Shawly Isuzu is more than 8 months old? Wasn’t snotgate earlier last year?

I thought she’d carried on with TYM and blogging after Floss was born. Soph, you’ve left off all those other books, NextGenmini’s’, reality show contestant, real estate developer, Peter Hitchener’s side kick on the EmmyLou show, Essendon’s cheer squad leader…

Was her old man even at Essendon when she was born? I thought he was Adelaide / Tassie / Fitzroy too. Close enough to ‘mum at 22’ I guess

• Haha

savefloss

VIP Member
ED4855EA-1A82-43B8-B918-B47BA511C844.jpeg

She’s stunning! Go Maddie! What a hot couple! I can feel Scummy’s daggers from here. Poor Sophie #2 is going to be forced to do a loved up photo shoot for the herald sun stat!

• Haha
She's like the epitome of 'I'm not like other girls'.

And for someone who goes on about loving and supporting women, she's absolutely obsessed with the amount of type of male attention she gets. Talks up her male relatives and how good her relationship is with them, has to mention that her high school friends were boys, always goes on about Jaryd and how much he rates her. Even her kids, she clearly thinks it's a lot more important to have this enmeshed 'soulmate' relationship with her son, whereas she's always relating to her poor daughter with competitiveness, criticism and combativeness.

• Heart

phonies

Chatty Member
I reckon I’ve worked out Sophia Chia’s MO. 🥱

As a failed heterosexual WAG, with no real friends, no real familial ties, no real job, no real support from a community, no real identity outside of being a WAG and a young mummy and no real prospects… she realised she had to take drastic action to find her place in the world and achieve a sense of belonging whilst farming content in an attempt to stay relevant.

Sporting clubs clearly don’t want her, and she literally has no other talent… so why not try the LGBTIQA+ community!

Let’s convince herself and others that she’s emotionally L, sexually B, and maybe all around Q if she feels like it, so that she can ride the coat tails of this community and benefit from all the pride, support and love they show each other!

Let’s force this point by calling all her friends and family who have realised she’s a POS for non-sexual reasons ‘homophobes’, talking about vaginas on podcasts, being overtly sexual, and attending all the pride events without actually doing any advocacy on LGBTIQA+ issues. Smoke and mirrors, darls.

THEN! To slam dunk (sports reference for our sports star/journalist xx) it home, post for a period of time that she is the mother/best friend of a child who identifies as ‘they’ and enjoys reading books written by non-binary authors, and supporting non-male sports humans.

Be you Soph xx 🥱

• Haha

AJAYA

VIP Member
lol if you’re so private you don’t need to share these photos

also you’re not private, you’re just private with relationship because you were asked to be…
---
Ok I just edited above as I blocked out the names

I just say baby sophs post and 1 photo and it’s in among one with her friends too lol
Right, as private as your flaps and titts hanging in your dining room

• Haha
Reactions: 30

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Why is she incapable of being friends - even best friends - with someone without assigning them some wanky title of soulmate, twin flame, angel etc etc?! It’s ok just to have friends, Soph. It’s what most of the world does.

svpotatochips

She’s such a munted fuckwit. Wasn’t she born to be a mum? Wasn’t she a nonna in a past life? Surely she knew having children would mean making their school lunches and wouldn’t come undone/spiral into bullying her child on socials over a jam sanga.
If I ever start a band I’m calling it the Munted Fuckwits, that is gold

• Haha

phonies

Chatty Member
Sophie and her sisters had a privileged upbringing and wanted for nothing.

Sophie bagged out her Mother in her book.
If you haven’t read her sorry excuse for a book the TL;DR version is…

My mum didn’t tell me she loved me, she would do things for me like make my bed or get me a snack. I smother my kids with words of affirmation because of it, every kid deserves to be told they are loved. My mum’s and my love language are different, and my mum is wrong and I am right. I’m so selfless.

• Haha
  • Heart

phonies

Chatty Member
I hope all the BWABs get together for a tell all book, podcast, interview series and/or chia style article in a much journalist publication. 🍿

• Haha

Hereforthelellls

VIP Member
Surely this should be tagged #gifted or whatever the tag is these days. There is no way Sophie would be paying for a birthday cake located 45km from her, even if she only remembered to order one a day beforehand. Who do we have to contact about this???
I laughed at the “small start-up” like she’s some angel investor in a new tech company. Girl, you got a free cake from a cake decorator. Calm down

• Haha
Reactions: 29

KmartByron

Chatty Member
It’s not a matter of her ‘going’
She wasn’t invited
End of
Exactly. Not a chance she was ever going to be invited.

although I do love her latest story…doesn’t get invited to Amelia’s wedding, so randomly posts about some ancient wedding she attended at the start of the year. Har har har hardy ha!

• Haha
Reactions: 29