Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ActiveLies

VIP Member
A 22 year should not be having year long relationships with divorcees with two children ten years their senior. It’s icky.

Reactions: 42

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
For $116% dollarbucks you can get 1 of everything she’s had in the knobless front room for the last 18 months and the brown lab will have it packed for you in just as soon as he’s done backfilling the Cachia orders. Your package should arrive in 7even to 10 working days. Or 1 calendar month. Whatever comes first.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

savefloss

VIP Member
It is usually around this time we Scum-lovers make some predictions about the year to come. If someone with more energy than I would enjoy going back to previous threads to verify if any of last year’s predictions came true, please feel free 😂

I predict 2024 shall bring…
-1 failed engagement (again)
-2 kids who hate her
-3 sisters who disown her
-4 dumped sponsorships
5-more lesbian mummies girlfriends
-6 new styles of leopard pjs
-7 fire sales at Izuzu
-8 shitty photo shop jobs
-9 different footballs/ sports teams to support
-10 herald sun articles
-11 yawn videos/ stories a month
and
-12 pregnancy baiting/ alluding stories

• Haha

sophiesgiantego

Does anyone know who the little baby belongs to in Jord Cachias latest post? Jaryd and the kids are their and Connor too I think, but unsure who owns the baby?
The baby is Bob and Floss’s second cousin. Jaryd’s cousins baby.

I’m willing to put my house on this narrative coming from Soph in the wake of this predictable breakup: “I’m focusing on me, people are toxic, I give give give and have such a big heart and no one seems to appreciate it, I’m done with dating, this is the year I’ll focus on myself and my babies”

• Haha
  • Heart

MankyKat

Does anyone have the video of the Xmas speech she did a few years ago.
That was so funny, she is waffling away and the family is stuffing their faces ignoring her.
So a bit late to the party but here you go - enjoy 🤣. I found the Maria Chia video too but dont know whether to post it as it has F prancing around inappropriately.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

CreepTeeth

Chatty Member
If I had a young daughter that was in a relationship with a divorced, separated from an engagement, newly lesbian, "mother" of two (aka our gronk Sophia Chia) I would be absolutely mortified o_O
Her family must be so concerned it looks so wrong and so predatory.
It's not as if Chia is a successful, accomplished person who conducts herself with respect and integrity. I would understand the attraction despite the age gap if that was the case.
She is a feral, desperate instagrammer.
I feel sick looking at them together.

• Heart

savefloss

VIP Member
I love that she’s a) brown nosing Tammy Hembrow and b) thinking that their choices are both the same. Soph, you introduced new mummies to your children within weeks and then guilt tripped one of your exes because she left the country on a podcast. Keep ya fuckin mouth shut
I thought this was so hilarious. Florence is six years old and has had
-19 year old katherine
-Alanah kennedy
-Maddie
-Jarryd’s ex JJ
-new Sophie
And probably others I have forgotten or who have fleeted in and out before getting a mention on insta. All have been made out to her as though they are an equal parental figure. There’s no way that kid isn’t messed up.

• Sad
  • Wow

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Uh oh!
Happily married with a son and daughter and now with a woman
I thought this only ever happened to one human in the world
She’ll find some way to claim responsibility for this with a post welcoming her to ‘the club’ and being ‘so proud’ of this ‘beautiful human.’ If she’s feeling particularly generous, Nat might even be bestowed the title of ‘angel’.

• Haha
Reactions: 39