Sophie Cachia #33 Can’t you see my best mates are meant to be, but their relationship has to be about me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scummy used to make out as though Effie Kats had gifted her custom suits…but I’m sure she actually just had to buy them hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Man I hate this woman.... She's finally learned about privacy for her relationship which really just protects herself but what about her kids???? Now they are part of the team family, big sisters making them feel special whilst she's tampon flinging with one of these big sisters??? What about the poor kids when they lose another family when tit inevitably hits the fan with baby soph? Can she find a sport to support without banging someone and making them pivotal in her kids lives?😡🤬

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Soph’s overextension of non-relatives as her family or her kids’ ‘sisters’ reeks of:
☝🏽 pick me energy
✌🏽 lack of boundaries
🤟🏽 overcompensation from her own family’s rejection of her AuThEnTiCiTy
🖖🏽 trying too hard to be new-age
🖐🏽 social climbing
🤌+🖕🏽having no actual friends
🤙🏽+ 👈🏽+🤞🏽+👇🏽 love bombing narcissism

Numbering system reflects the first lesbian CEO tampon flinger’s technique for flinging tampons. Sorry not sorry, I couldn’t let an op pass to remind you that she’s really good at fingering little fannies (according to her), guys xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Short answer…no!
Of course not!!

Just goes to prove a pathetic human person she really is.

Always has to have a significant other in her life, who has some sort of profile, to make up for her own mediocre existence.

She only has a presence on SM now due, of course, to another person and that is Leah Betts.

Sophie Chia is still yet to accomplish anything on her own in her entire adult life.

Reactions: 16
duck she's a bore. Her only skill is Googling herself
And then she’s probably like “Caitlin! My Google analytics are off the chart. Look how many times people are googling me. Is it time for another book tour of the world?! Or maybe a drop of 10 bajamas styles? I’m so selfless.”

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You can see the skinny filter glitching on her face in her recent reel lol

The post about the Essendon AFLW is so bleeping cringe .. her sign off “girls/humans” like are you actually ok in the head 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Anyone with Socialblade who can check her recent stats? Surely she’s dropping people, she’s so boring and awful

Reactions: 7
Anyone with Socialblade who can check her recent stats? Surely she’s dropping people, she’s so boring and awful
Her bots keep her follower count stable and it hasn't varied much in years.

Truth be known she probably has a couple of thousand true followers, a couple of thousand "celebrity" followers, tens of thousands of hate followers and the rest bits.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her bots keep her follower count stable and it hasn't varied much in years.

Truth be known she probably has a couple of thousand true followers, a couple of thousand "celebrity" followers, tens of thousands of hate followers and the rest bits.
I’m sure she went on survivor to boost it - did the opposite… I think it was also around book launch time.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yesterday her sole was Cachia, today it’s the Bombers…

On another topic… anyone noticed on the Cachia stories how many micro influencers are posting every day with another new pair of bajamas and many are not marking them as #gifted or #ad or #collab? Reminds me of when Soph was reported and busted for not tagging her Cygnett posts and then Cygnett got in actual trouble for it…

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Dear god I choked on my sandwich! 🥪

You are so full of tit Sophia Chia 😂
This is so narc.
No fucks are given with your kids if it’s about you. You may have birthed them but I’ve never witnessed a bond.
This needs to be re-written to the exact opposite!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Dear god I choked on my sandwich! 🥪

You are so full of tit Sophia Chia 😂
This is so narc.
No fucks are given with your kids if it’s about you. You may have birthed them but I’ve never witnessed a bond.
This needs to be re-written to the exact opposite!
also interesting that one Twinnie posted that too... dunno who stole from who but I would never post what a close family/friend had done....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.