Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

therealsmilf

VIP Member
Ultimately, there is probably no right time for kids to ever meet their parents new partner, however, the Internet is forever, and there are receipts about the kids getting hurt when a mummy moves on and also mocked in the presence of new partners in the name of internet engagement.

Chasing happiness for you and your family have not always been one and the same.
It is complex yes but it is absolutely not the right time until you have been with your new partner for a minimum of 6 months. There are still no guarantees obviously but prior to 6 months you are infatuated and still getting to know each other. At 6 months you at least know the person reasonably well and know you want to make a serious go of the relationship.

Slow and steady with the relationship is also recommended. Not holidays together, sleepovers, engagements, moving in together. Your relationship with your kids should always be the priority.

I'm looking at you Sophie chia, Sophie Guidolin, Tammy, Kylie Camps.....who else? Influencer life clearly not great for long term relationships.....

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

SophiaCarCrashia

All she does for Cachia is post heavily edited pics of the new drops (of which there are far too many)… she has nothing to do with the business side of things… so how does she not have time to properly market Isuzu? Here’s the kicker: she DOES have time. Ample time in fact, but zero skill or acumen, hence the outsourcing. LET IT GO, SLOPPY CHIA. STOP TRYING TO MAKE ISUZU HAPPEN, ISUZU IS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN! Counting down the days until it joins Fairy Magic, Mini’s and Shaw Media in the grave of her cursed and failed ventures. P.S still need an au pair though, because cooking anaemic Marley Spewn once a week and having to wake up before midday is far too big a cross to bear.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bushpig81

Chatty Member
If you posted less about working hard and actually worked hard, you wouldn't have your customers resorting to your insta to follow up on their deliveries.

15 working days to pack and despatch is a joke. Especially knowing how long aus post is taking with deliveries this time of year. Especially knowing Chia is spending these business days in bed with her 16 yr old daughter and going for a run

• Haha
  • Sick
Another fashion extravaganza 😝
Sophia Chia trying to dress herself is so amusing to me!
What’s with the bobble head?
Has she photoshopped her head massive to appear thinner?
She looks rough! You’d think being an entrepreneur in the fashion and make up industry she’d have better dress sense 😂
She reminds me of Grandma Yetta from The Nanny
---
Lmao - loving her photo dump 😂
Thank you Slopia Chia! 👏🏽
The photoshopping in the blue dress is gold, you were so desperate to have a waist and high ass that you left your tuck shop arm out & swished your face like an alien 👽 (wait, I think that wasn’t photoshopped 🤔)

Then…. the posing at the virgin event 😂
She’s a fucking moron 😅
Giving creepy Wonka vibes

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Gifted twat

Chatty Member
She’s such a predator
These young sportswoman are so impressionable and naive. We know the frontal lobe of the brain doesn’t fully develop until 25 years of age which affects decision making
I know when I was in my early 20s, if a home owner with a pool, states they run businesses and are buying me drinks I probably would hang out with them, without realising that they (Chia) are a predator trying to get with my mates.
I think as a young female we would be wary of males doing this behaviour, but as a female doing it, might think they want to be friends rather than trying to get sex from us

I say this as someone who in their 20s was around in the LGBTIQ community and even in a lesbian relationship in my early 20s with someone 5 years my senior- hence poor decision making skills :ROFLMAO:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
One of my mum’s work colleagues lived in the same suburb in the 90’s and shared a surname. Wayne wasn’t in the phone book but this lady was. The GRAPHIC voicemails women used to leave on her machine (mistakenly) for Wayne’s wife trying to tell her what they’d get up to with him. 🐷

• Wow
  • Sick

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Her lack of self awareness makes me laugh so much. After every break up, which are surely partly inspired by her former partner’s unwillingness to become a second mummy to her angels, she seeks ‘revenge’ by briefly turning her Instagram into a very transparent ode to her kids. She seems to think this shows her exes what they’re missing, but I have no doubt it only vindicates their decision to leave. Baby Soph will see posts about Bobdog & Betty and sigh in relief that she doesn’t have to parent two kids she never wanted to.