Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pindawg

VIP Member
I’m actually shocked on a couple of levels here
Firstly that baby Sophie has consented to be in Sophia’s socials after so long - and in ads no less
Secondly just how young (and bored!) she looks in this ‘ad’

Reactions: 29

Pindawg

VIP Member
I’m pretty shocked she didn’t go to Amelia’s wedding, obviously they’re not super tight anymore but I thought given the history of friendship she would still go? Says a lot about the current status (or lack of)
It’s not a matter of her ‘going’
She wasn’t invited
End of

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

Limpy Love

VIP Member
I reckon I’ve worked out Sophia Chia’s MO. 🥱

As a failed heterosexual WAG, with no real friends, no real familial ties, no real job, no real support from a community, no real identity outside of being a WAG and a young mummy and no real prospects… she realised she had to take drastic action to find her place in the world and achieve a sense of belonging whilst farming content in an attempt to stay relevant.

Sporting clubs clearly don’t want her, and she literally has no other talent… so why not try the LGBTIQA+ community!

Let’s convince herself and others that she’s emotionally L, sexually B, and maybe all around Q if she feels like it, so that she can ride the coat tails of this community and benefit from all the pride, support and love they show each other!

Let’s force this point by calling all her friends and family who have realised she’s a POS for non-sexual reasons ‘homophobes’, talking about vaginas on podcasts, being overtly sexual, and attending all the pride events without actually doing any advocacy on LGBTIQA+ issues. Smoke and mirrors, darls.

THEN! To slam dunk (sports reference for our sports star/journalist xx) it home, post for a period of time that she is the mother/best friend of a child who identifies as ‘they’ and enjoys reading books written by non-binary authors, and supporting non-male sports humans.

Be you Soph xx 🥱
You've summed it up perfectly!

As I've said previously in this thread, Sophie has never achieved anything on her own, whether it's her personal life or her "business" life.

She has always hitched her wagon to someone, anyone else, and she goes along for the ride. She even used her "miracle" baby, who wasn't a miracle, to spread inaccurate information about her pregnancy and become Insta famous.

She is a total fraud and I won't be surprised when she "pivots" away from being a lesbian and finds another free ride.

She has no identity of her own!!

#beyou

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
Wangaratta, Morwell, Tamborine, Tanah Merah, Redan, Jerrabomberra, Point Lonsdale, Aye, Taylors Lakes, Greenvale, Yarra Junction, Hamersley Gorge, Rural View, Camberwell, Warnambool, Elsternwick, Paradise Point, Essendon West, Blackwood, Manuka, Heathcote Junction… and that’s only half the clip!

FFS Entremanure!! Protect your customer’s’ privacy! There’s names and numbers there. You make the Telstra hack look positively improbable.

Hey Jessica, you better call your bank tomorrow and cancel all your cards while you’re at it. This knob would probably leave her laptop out at footy training for everyone to see

• Haha

KmartByron

Chatty Member
Chia made the Daily Mail for her ‘break-up’, but when you read the article, it just uses the speculation that they’ve unfollowed each other on Insta. Tell me the DM reporters are reading Tattle, without telling they read Tattle 😉

• Haha

Limpy Love

VIP Member
What is this concrete bogan hell hole. This is exactly how I expect her to live and still think she is top shite.

Meanwhile the top dog , Leah Betts of Cachia lives in a nice bayside suburb, drives a nice Euro SUV, full time nanny.
One pot plant is dead , the other contains pool noodles. Yuck.
Excuse me!! That's the Tulla McMansion entertaining area. Complete with freeway noise.

• Haha

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Wow, nothing beats a bit of rinse and spit action into the basin while doing a paid promotion.
CLASSY!

Sophie V looks like a 15yo boy.

Last edited:
  • Haha

ActiveLies

VIP Member
If I had a young daughter that was in a relationship with a divorced, separated from an engagement, newly lesbian, "mother" of two (aka our gronk Sophia Chia) I would be absolutely mortified o_O
Her family must be so concerned it looks so wrong and so predatory.
It's not as if Chia is a successful, accomplished person who conducts herself with respect and integrity. I would understand the attraction despite the age gap if that was the case.
She is a feral, desperate instagrammer.
I feel sick looking at them together.
Add in just how desperately this young woman was perused by Chia, and how unnecessarily candid and violating she was in divulging the private parts of previous relationships in her book, I would be HORRIFIED if my daughter was dating her.

• Heart

emmygluewho

VIP Member
Aaahhhh, so the footy kids were going for their "end of season" trip and their old auntie thought it was a good idea to tag along with her angels.🤣🤣

I'm so pleased Baby Soph saw the light and gave her the arse.
My God she is such a stalker/predator. Let them live you stage 5 clinger.

• Haha

phonies

Chatty Member
Happy birthday Betty, and the lesbian Sophie birthed within herself from all the feminine energy in the room. We know which Sophie celebrates more xx

• Haha

Bushpig81

Chatty Member
I don't know about you, but I don't walk around eating watermelon, fixing my hair 3 times in the space of 1 minute, pretending to know what everyone else is doing and what my role is, while setting up my phone to 'candidly' record and post it all on the second day back at work. It's head down, get shit done. Especially if I'm supposedly part owner of a million dollar company.
A shoot also isn't organised in a day so I'd take a guess and say everyone else worked through the break.

Also, if she's pretending to be all hands on and operations, the mark on her leg shows she's been sitting on her ass for most of the day.

She's nothing but an influencer for cashia. A level down from the actual models they hire for their shoots. She's embarrassing.

Like liela stead, I love it when she plays make believe. Like when we used to play teachers as kids.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
IMG_1623.jpeg

This is so bewdiful it brings tears to my eyes 😂

It’s the lighting, it’s the ferns, it’s the face, it’s the tatts, it’s the pose.

Imma going to pose like this in the garden for my hubby and let him know it’s time, if you know what I mean 🦧

• Haha
  • Sick

savefloss

VIP Member
Bachelors degree from Latrobe. I don’t think it counts if you didn’t finish it babe
As an academic myself, I don’t think she actually realises how embarrassing and ridiculous it is to pretend you’ve completed a course you haven’t… It’s absolutely classic Sophie Cachia to try and take credit for something she didn’t actually do though 😂

• Haha