Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ActiveLies

VIP Member
I’ve said it so many times before and I’ll keep saying it because, well, frankly I’m a cunt 😂 but there’s not a single decent looking child in that family 💀
12 of the most unfortunate looking heads going around. There’s one who looks simultaneously like a kid and a deeply troubled middle aged man and it’s fascinated me for years.

(I was already going to hell so no remorse in saying this)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

CreepTeeth

Chatty Member
Why she would get any size bali tattoo this early into her trip (assuming she isnt going home today) the risk of infection in pools and even in showers is huge there :( Any bali traveller who gets tattoos knows this - its literally rule #1.
Your profile pic 😆
---
She goes from bat shit boring to most amusing in a 5 hour flight!
Bali is a place of speshal things for Sloppy Chia - something wierd always goes down when she is there! Maybe it's because she thinks she is anonymous or incognito over there!?
Which brings me to repeat my story of seeing her in the wild end of 2019. She was still a human, female, straight Mother & wife to Jarryd at this point. I was minding my own business at La Lucciola when I saw it arrive. She was with another human lesbian female and Bob Dog. It was embarassing to watch because as soon as the child turned the other way or went to the toilet they would kiss or touch each other on the ass, vag or boobs. It wasn't romantic or sexy it was vile. They had pics on the beach and their hands wandered behind touching each other when Bob was looking at the camera.
Not long after this it was announced she was in fact the first ever, CEO, Mummy to eat carpet whilst being married to a small penis.
She was unattractive in person back then, albeit she did save our maculas with her orange poo tan.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
Reading all the comments from angry bogans, cheesed off about brown pjs, has really made my whole week 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

SophiaCarCrashia

Hot tip that nobody asked for - Slops will pivot again and go back to men. She'll trap the poor fella by falling pregnant to fulfil her dream of more angel babies.

• Haha
  • Sick

erhmagawd

Chatty Member
Don’t you hate it when you have all your friends over and your mum gives you all a job to do…. Muuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmm

• Haha
Reactions: 34

phonies

Chatty Member
Soph’s overextension of non-relatives as her family or her kids’ ‘sisters’ reeks of:
☝🏽 pick me energy
✌🏽 lack of boundaries
🤟🏽 overcompensation from her own family’s rejection of her AuThEnTiCiTy
🖖🏽 trying too hard to be new-age
🖐🏽 social climbing
🤌+🖕🏽having no actual friends
🤙🏽+ 👈🏽+🤞🏽+👇🏽 love bombing narcissism

Numbering system reflects the first lesbian CEO tampon flinger’s technique for flinging tampons. Sorry not sorry, I couldn’t let an op pass to remind you that she’s really good at fingering little fannies (according to her), guys xx

• Haha
  • Heart

savefloss

VIP Member
So much for “Jarryd and I will be the best co parents ever and always do Xmas morning and birthdays together”… not a sign of him there this morning..but mumma number 3636363 is there to witness this special moment 🤢

• Sad

notgifted

VIP Member
Well now I’ve proved Sophie VDH right, maybe she can unblock me, all I asked was if she was ready to be Step Mum number 3 on one of her pics ages ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33

BettyFord

Baby Soph posted some pics at the b&f awards, and her team mate Maddy wrote something like 'lovely sophie' and dumbarse predator wrote back and said Thankyou. Maddy wasn't talking about u you dumbarse, she was directing it at her team mate!!! She thinks everything is about her

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
She is notorious for dropping seggsual innuendo in the comment section of her latest victim before she goes public.

Just look for 💦 and 🔥

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32