Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

notspon

Off on a family holiday with CP and kids... what's the bet CP is filling in last minute for a seat on the plane that was supposed to be SVDH's?

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Baby Soph is there, she was in one of Maddy’s photos
Aaahhhh, so the footy kids were going for their "end of season" trip and their old auntie thought it was a good idea to tag along with her angels.🤣🤣

I'm so pleased Baby Soph saw the light and gave her the arse.

• Haha
  • Wow

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
Wangaratta, Morwell, Tamborine, Tanah Merah, Redan, Jerrabomberra, Point Lonsdale, Aye, Taylors Lakes, Greenvale, Yarra Junction, Hamersley Gorge, Rural View, Camberwell, Warnambool, Elsternwick, Paradise Point, Essendon West, Blackwood, Manuka, Heathcote Junction… and that’s only half the clip!

FFS Entremanure!! Protect your customer’s’ privacy! There’s names and numbers there. You make the Telstra hack look positively improbable.

Hey Jessica, you better call your bank tomorrow and cancel all your cards while you’re at it. This knob would probably leave her laptop out at footy training for everyone to see
Just in… I got an email from the Australian Bureau of Statistics. Apparently I’ve been able to single-handedly map the bogan migration around the country so they won’t need to include that in the next census

• Haha

phonies

Chatty Member
She really must be low on cash if she can’t afford a babysitter when she plans to get wasted. What an inappropriate environment for the kids to be in
I’m the thriving CEO of multiple business’s and a single mum who is selflessly hustling for her family. We aren’t low on cash. One of my twin sisters’s took Mumma Gayle to the UK, the other twin is the one of the most selfless, kind and beautiful mumma’s out there (like me) with 3 of her own babies’s, and the other is so jealou’s of me and pretend’s to be bestie’s with someone I used to know! It’s important to include your kid’s in thing’s, especially whilst they’re young. You all keep saying I’m irrelevant, but it’s YOU who keep’s me relevant xx

• Haha
Reactions: 38

SophiaCarCrashia

IMG_2648.jpeg

She is the sole reason I will never get filler. Check the jagged migration on the right cheek (our left) and her fucking protruding chin. She looks like something from my nightmares. Absolutely hideous.

• Sick
  • Wow

Johnnygirl

VIP Member
Two things..
Is Sophie Junior just hanging on for the Balenciaga bag for xmas and will retreat slowly in the New Year?
And, she never shed a tear for Maddie but was so distraught she made her PA book her a flight home in the middle of the night.
Sophie should mute herself to stop lying.

• Haha

sophiesgiantego

they will be in with Nanna Gayle...surely....someone else to look after them...
Rumour has it the manager and his family are there for their anniversary and Slop has tagged along, telling Betty it’s part of her birthday present 🙄 Caitlin definitely a last minute stand in as young Soph was definitely meant to go ☕

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 37

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
Clearly not Soph

Devo guys. I didn’t see this happening 😢. No more chocolate lab?!?!

Had Leonardo DiCachio outgrown her or was Soph junior sick of being the carbon copy step mum who would play second fiddle to the soul mate? I know I’d be hurt if I didn’t get a designer handbag or a rim for Christmas.

• Haha

notgifted

VIP Member
She's been busting a gut waiting for Baby Soph to ok the private relationship becoming public.

Let's see if Mumma and Baby have different opinions on what "private" is.
Yeah, I’m waiting on the next podcast that lets us know how baby Soph likes to ride Sophie’s rubber donkey dick like a pony , which one gets to remove the tampons with their teeth, or who is wearing the backpack on holidays, this bitch has no shame.

• Haha
  • Sick

pussycatmeowed

Same nightclub as the AFL Girls
Man she’s such a predator, surely these young girls see her for what she is
Oh my gawd. Could you be any more desperate. Of allllll the places in Bali. Bet one of them
Has her Snapchat map on and chia stalked them and was like a Muriel’s Wedding “Deidre chambers, what a coincidence” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36

CreepTeeth

Chatty Member
Wow certainly the type of guy you'd want your son to look up to 😱
Wayne Carey was, is and always will be a pig 🐽 of a man.
A story of how lovely he is. A lady spoke to him in a bar when he started playing for the Crows. She was out with her partner and simply a footy fan, not a groupie.
She said ‘Welcome to Adelaide Wayne, I hope you have a great first season here’
He looked her up and down, took his drink and said ‘I don’t talk to fat chicks’

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

SophiaCarCrashia

Her disregard for B + F’s emotions/development borders on neglect. The poor kids have had 3 women forced on them and called ‘mum’ in as many years… and they’ve all disappeared. To develop these significant relationships and have them discarded so quickly is hugely damaging to the child psyche. Abandonment, anxious attachment… but Slop does not give a flying fuck. She’ll keep rotating flavours of the month, love bomb them using the kids as dynamite and happily start the cycle again when they grow tired of her. Disgusting.

• Sad
Reactions: 35

MankyKat

"Expecting my period any day" says the person who supposedly suffers from irregular periods due to PCOS.

• Haha

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
Baby soph looks THRILLED to be there - it’s like she’s being held hostage
I remember being that same age, when everyone just assumes you’re too old to get gifts just like all the other kids and you feel left out 😞

How’s everyone’s Boxing Day shopping going? Isuzu has 50% off. Better get in quick!! A sale like this doesn’t happen often!!

• Haha