Sophie Cachia #28 17 new styles in her pj line and a face like Jocelyn Wildenstein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her reading aloud her book 'transcript' sounds like a grade 2 child reading to their class mates. She has a face for radio, and a voice for deaf people.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
This book sounds like my teenage diary. I wonder if it ends with “and then I woke up, and it was all a dream”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Can anyone who gets fillers explain why she has a puncture wound on her lip? Overfilling? tit work? Smoking?

Reactions: 4
I’m no expert but if you don’t write the words of a book but publish other peoples words (stories), does this not just become a transcript as you have transcribed others stories.

Also I know this book isn’t about her (as if, she’ll leech herself into all the stories just like the podcast) but strange marketing ploy to change the cover design so drastically. I would think if you’re making a series of books, there would be similar themes to the cover design. Something that makes you immediately recognise that authors work (think Colleen Hoover, John Grisham etc with font, text placement etc)

Reactions: 8
She’ll probably sell a few of the new books. It will become like MLM strategy. The people behind the stories featured will market it to their friends and family and so on. Saying it’s ‘her’ book is a bit of a reach.

Reactions: 5
My God, the arrogance of this fool.

Is there anyone else in the world who would claim to be yhe "author" of a book when it's actually 14 stories contributed by other people.

As usual, using incorrect labels to describe herself, isn't the flex she thinks it is, it just makes her look like an idiot.

Reactions: 10
I’m no expert but if you don’t write the words of a book but publish other peoples words (stories), does this not just become a transcript as you have transcribed others stories.

Also I know this book isn’t about her (as if, she’ll leech herself into all the stories just like the podcast) but strange marketing ploy to change the cover design so drastically. I would think if you’re making a series of books, there would be similar themes to the cover design. Something that makes you immediately recognise that authors work (think Colleen Hoover, John Grisham etc with font, text placement etc)
It will be sandwiched with a crappy foreword, conclusion and maybe 1 shitful chapter from her enough to say its her book. Pretty criminal if you ask me as she will get any profits (but really who the duck would buy this?) I can see how their may have been a market for her previous book but surely her reputation is in the toilet by now

It will be sandwiched with a crappy foreword, conclusion and maybe 1 shitful chapter from her enough to say its her book. Pretty criminal if you ask me as she will get any profits (but really who the duck would buy this?) I can see how their may have been a market for her previous book but surely her reputation is in the toilet by now
That’s exactly what I was thinking.
There might be one chapter updating from the last book ( because she’s split up from MG since then and licked more bottoms) but otherwise what else could she add?
I suppose new Blondie could have her private life revealed along with everyone else in her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I love how she's conveniently forgotten about her other amazing books - Bobby Did A tit, Bobby Got a hard on, Bobby had a sister mummy doesn't like.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
Oh here we go. Another holiday “without” kids. Remember the carry on from Xmas 😂
‘feeling lost’ without them. As if you are mate.
Also love that she is blaming that as the reason she is in her pjays still at 4pm…. What’s your excuse every other day?

• Haha
Also love that she is blaming that as the reason she is in her pjays still at 4pm…. What’s your excuse every other day?
duck me the amount of stuff I could get done if I ever had a minute without the kids….

Reactions: 11
She never got out of her pjs so of course she’s still in them as per usual. Guess she should have savoured the moment of making them Easter bonnets this year a bit more

Reactions: 6
Oh here we go. Another holiday “without” kids. Remember the carry on from Xmas 😂
Most people that are away from their kids over the holidays (and not for the first time as they’ve been co parenting for a few years now) make plans to see other family, their friends, get stuff done that’s easier when the kids aren’t home.

Reactions: 3
Most people that are away from their kids over the holidays (and not for the first time as they’ve been co parenting for a few years now) make plans to see other family, their friends, get stuff done that’s easier when the kids aren’t home.
This woman needs an au pair/babysitter/nanny when she can sloth around in bed and work from her phone. Lazy.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.