Sophie Cachia #28 17 new styles in her pj line and a face like Jocelyn Wildenstein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw JJ out in the wild yesterday with her son- she looked gorgeous as per usual! Hopefully she’s been able to leave the mess of the Cachias behind her.

I also spend WAY too much time scrolling tiktok when I can’t sleep and don’t know who any of those people in the fugly bajamas are!
Not pregnant?? 🧐 Was it confirmed what happened to the alleged pregnancy and ghosting from Jaryd?

Oh duck off with your sneaky "Aus made" marketing bullshit. ONE single product is Aus made. Don't see her making a real highlighting the fact the other tit is from china. Actually amazed she responded to the question on another post admitting it's Chinese made though.

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Oh duck off with your sneaky "Aus made" marketing bullshit. ONE single product is Aus made. Don't see her making a real highlighting the fact the other tit is from china. Actually amazed she responded to the question on another post admitting it's Chinese made though.
So shady and misleading. So tricky on Scummy’s brand I guess

Reactions: 9
I literally threw up in my mouth when she poured that sauce over that car wreck dinner. Can she do anything right the first time when she does paid ads? Also love the Caitlin name drop, hi Sophia

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I literally threw up in my mouth when she poured that sauce over that car wreck dinner. Can she do anything right the first time when she does paid ads? Also love the Caitlin name drop, hi Sophia
It literally looks like the food I cook for my dog. She didn't even show what it looked like once cooked. Probably wasn't worth her writing it on her big girl white board to do list whilst she was 'hard at work' the other night.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just leaving this here
What is this? Does it mean she's paying other people to use her crappy product and say how amazing it is (when it isn't) so she can then share it back on her page like they are paying customers? Instagram is an absolute joke - literally nothing is real!!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.