Sophie Cachia #28 17 new styles in her pj line and a face like Jocelyn Wildenstein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a bit confused with the Illuminator ingredients. The first is water. The second is aqua.

Soph, I have a 10:30 slot tomorrow! Call and and we can iron this out. I’ll even have time to help you tidy the bathroom vanities and cuddle for 15 minutes.
I snorted with laughter @Sure…Media! 🤣🤣🤣
I would pay big dollars for a 15 minute cuddle with you

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ooh lucky shoppers get a A5 promo shot of our cover girl. You make yourself the face of a product, makes it hard to sell the business one day.
also why you don’t name the business after yourself ,who’s going to want to buy Cachia as a company with her ex husbands name all over it

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Watch out BWAB 3.0 because Smoph might leave you soon for another ex aflw player… the one from the event panel 🫣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Watch out BWAB 3.0 because Smoph might leave you soon for another ex aflw player… the one from the event panel 🫣
I’ve gone a deep dive to find who this person on the panel was, the “her” and I can’t find her. Do we have a name?

Reactions: 3
I’ve gone a deep dive to find who this person on the panel was, the “her” and I can’t find her. Do we have a name?
Are we talking about Melissa Hickey, the original “her” moment from her book? Or another event panel?!

Not necessarily a lie, it doesn't actually answer the question.
The question asks are the products ethically made and they've answered stating the company is aus based. Which it is.
Where the products are made and whether they're ethically made isn't answered
This annoys me to no end! Answer the question you tools, or don’t ‘ask’ yourself the question in the first place!!!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

You're talking about Mo? I really doubt she'd go anywhere near Sophie.

What "panel" has she been on recently?
It would have been years ago. It was very early on when smoph realised her sexuality and they met the player at an event who was on a panel with her. Nothing happened between them but the former well known aflw player is rumoured to be single…
---
You're talking about Mo? I really doubt she'd go anywhere near Sophie.
Yep Mo it is. She is probably wise enough but who knows. Smoph will no doubt be on the hunt

This is the tit that makes her think she’s a great mum - not exposing them to art travel creativity food building confidence and self love no it’s watching tit on tv. Remember when she said Zoe was Bobby’s fave actor on Wentworth?!

• Haha
She should really clean her brushes before making a reel about her failing relaunched business!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.