Sophie Cachia #28 17 new styles in her pj line and a face like Jocelyn Wildenstein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie Cachia #29: Content is boring, Isuzu sales are slow, and now her gorgeous ex is off to sunny Mexico! šŸŒ®

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Remember how dead Maddie's eyes were pre Italy departure?
Yes, she looked like the soul had been sucked from out of her, itā€™s great to see her off living a great life, not holed up in the morgue/terminal having her shine dulled.

Reactions: 18
Part time marketing manager that had time to post 6 grid posts (since the comment was first posted until they responded) but didn't have time to respond to a question. Ok.

Might be why she's hiring a new one.

Also, now that we know only the lipsticks are made in aus, they might want to update their website.

They might also want to google what ethical actually means because this aint it lol

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Part time marketing manager that had time to post 6 grid posts (since the comment was first posted until they responded) but didn't have time to respond to a question. Ok.

Also, now that we know only the lipsticks are made in aus, they might want to update their website.

They might also want to google what ethical actually means because this aint it lol
Wish Dutch Minty or Tea page would post this up, sheā€™s trying to fool people into thinking itā€™s all Australian made, even the ACCC for false advertising.

Reactions: 9
Iā€™m a bit confused with the Illuminator ingredients. The first is water. The second is aqua.

Soph, I have a 10:30 slot tomorrow! Call and and we can iron this out. Iā€™ll even have time to help you tidy the bathroom vanities and cuddle for 15 minutes.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Iā€™m a bit confused with the Illuminator ingredients. The first is water. The second is aqua.

Soph, I have a 10:30 slot tomorrow! Call and and we can iron this out. Iā€™ll even have time to help you tidy the bathroom vanities and cuddle for 15 minutes.
I'd almost pay to hear her pronounce aqua

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Another one who does not know the difference between bought and brought.

And literally that pJā€™s are just a lazy person designing them. Itā€™s direct from the colour fabric swatch charts that every fabric wholesaler in China has. Iā€™ve been to many many fabric markets (not fun) to look for a particular colour/fabric. They hand out these swatch cards. Every little shop has their own product ; a vendor may do leather, velvet, cotton, lace, perspex, ribbon, wool. Each have their speciality.

This is pure laziness from the cachia design team. No innovation, no designing their own prints.
And smoph has no design or day to day input either. Sheā€™d be unemployable in a design/production/wholesale business. Not one credible qualification.

Attachments

• 74.2 KB
    Reactions: 9

The water pivoted and decided it now wanted to identify as something else..... kind of like what ol' soph does frequently ... I guess you could say her products are true to brand šŸ˜‰šŸ˜‚

• Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 19
    Am I just out of touch, or is anyone else a little thrown off by Jar-Head Jarryd letting his little children watch IT with his brother Conor? šŸ«£
    Poor things will have night terrors for weeksā€¦ unless they are already completely desensitised..
    this makes me angry as i work in a primary school and when parents let children watch stuff like this they always talk about it at school.
    So we are constantly trying to stop these conversations

• Sad
    • Heart
    Reactions: 23
    Yes, I knew someone that worked as a ā€œdesignerā€ there. They were a recent graduate and it was one of their first jobs. Apparently they would print out designs from the likes of Shein and stock images to copy. Toxic environment too with zero leadership skills. Unsurprising.

And literally that pJā€™s are just a lazy person designing them. Itā€™s direct from the colour fabric swatch charts that every fabric wholesaler in China has. Iā€™ve been to many many fabric markets (not fun) to look for a particular colour/fabric. They hand out these swatch cards. Every little shop has their own product ; a vendor may do leather, velvet, cotton, lace, perspex, ribbon, wool. Each have their speciality.

This is pure laziness from the cachia design team. No innovation, no designing their own prints.
    And smoph has no design or day to day input either. Sheā€™d be unemployable in a design/production/wholesale business. Not one credible qualification.

• Wow
    • Haha
    Reactions: 16

YES! I also have to deal with fabric shopping for my job and when I see the rolls of the hideous prints my mind goes straight to Crapcia pjs straight off the role. Theyā€™re also usually the cheapest too, I get can get leopard print fabric for like $3 a meter so you know the markup is insane

Reactions: 6

Good point about the lack of ethics. Also now the products are made in China are they still cruelty free?

Reactions: 7
    So this is a blatant lie then?

D8E21B4E-A017-43C5-9257-33AC29F36A79.jpeg

Oh duck off with your sneaky "Aus made" marketing bullshit. ONE single product is Aus made. Don't see her making a real highlighting the fact the other tit is from china. Actually amazed she responded to the question on another post admitting it's Chinese made though.

• Wow
    • Haha
    The 4 chicks wearing cachia pjs on a simultaneous LIVE - šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Absolute scumbags! They fit the cachia target audience to perfection šŸ¤®

Reactions: 5
    Thread title suggestion:
    Lying that her products are made in Australia, her unwanted soft launch of the new BWAB is an epic failure

• Haha
    • Heart
    Reactions: 15
    Not necessarily a lie, it doesn't actually answer the question.
    The question asks are the products ethically made and they've answered stating the company is aus based. Which it is.
    Where the products are made and whether they're ethically made isn't answered
    Maybe this was on the original page and never got updated. She only had 5 hours to prepare for the whole launch after all.

Reactions: 4
    It does say that the products are ā€œAustralian-madeā€ though. On Instagram she says only the lipsticks are Australian made and that everything else is made in China, so thatā€™s a lie.

True about the ethics part of the question though. Just because something is Australian made (which it turns out it isnā€™t) doesnā€™t automatically mean itā€™s ethical šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø

Not necessarily a lie, it doesn't actually answer the question.
    The question asks are the products ethically made and they've answered stating the company is aus based. Which it is.
    Where the products are made and whether they're ethically made isn't answered

Status
    Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.