Sophie Cachia #28 17 new styles in her pj line and a face like Jocelyn Wildenstein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not pregnant?? 🧐 Was it confirmed what happened to the alleged pregnancy and ghosting from Jaryd?
If she’s not visibly pregnant, it’s really not our place to wonder about what has happened. It’s not cool.

I hope she’s ok - if the toxic Cachia’s are out of her life, she will be much better off.

Reactions: 20
If she’s not visibly pregnant, it’s really not our place to wonder about what has happened. It’s not cool.

I hope she’s ok - if the toxic Cachia’s are out of her life, she will be much better off.
Yes, this has always made me feel so uneasy.

Reactions: 5
Sophie Cachia #29 A mystery to some, the blonde with a bun. Though Botox lips and teef reveal fun. Izizuro and Bajamas, they're always near. Ass eating, there's no need to fear.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just leaving this here
So this is what TRF stood for in her whiteboard…

Also loved how she blamed the marketing manager being part time for her slow response (2 days) to the Isuzu question about where the products are made. If she is serious about this small business relaunch she should be responding to these queries herself. It’s not like they have been bombarded with queries.

Reactions: 18
Am I just out of touch, or is anyone else a little thrown off by Jar-Head Jarryd letting his little children watch IT with his brother Conor? 🫣
Poor things will have night terrors for weeks… unless they are already completely desensitised..
Totally desensitised to all inappropriate viewing as they have been stuck in front of screens all their lives

Reactions: 20
Hehehe harsh
---
Oh context, in regards to a photo of new blond with a bun
Good lord what a crack up. I’m howling 🤣

Also Sophie is a creep for dating BWAB 3.0 and hanging out around these barely over 20 footy girls. Why can’t she find a women her own age to date? It’s also creepy that she keeps only dating athletes. It’s one thing to have a type, but actively aggressively pursuing professional female athletes is very cringe of her.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Am I just out of touch, or is anyone else a little thrown off by Jar-Head Jarryd letting his little children watch IT with his brother Conor? 🫣
Poor things will have night terrors for weeks… unless they are already completely desensitised..
Penny wise probably reminds them of their mother when she went through her Ronald McDonald stage with that orange hair

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Those poor kids. Trash tier parenting all round. I absolutely would not let my children near them if they attended the same school. There’s no doubt in my mind they would be an awful influence (at no fault of their own)

Reactions: 12
Looks like maddie isn’t coming home - she’s off to Mexico according to Instagram

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I never do these, so Thread Title Suggestion!!

Sophie Cachia #29: Fish Lips & Photoshopped Hips. She’s Irrelevant and Out of touch- Isuzu Blue relaunch not selling much!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She really dodged a bullet with Scum. She must be so relieved she isn't stuck with those horrible kids at T4 and is out travelling the world as a professional athlete.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Look at her THRIVING since escaping the grip of that filthy scrag. Guarantee she wouldn’t be going anywhere else if they were still together
AK went to the Olympics after & scum bemoaned not being on the Olympics commentary box. Being half a sports presenter / journalist she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ahahahaha sucks to be you Sophie with your miserable life. Maddie off living her best life surrounded by a veritable smorgasbord of tacos.

Bahahahahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.