Sophie Cachia #28 17 new styles in her pj line and a face like Jocelyn Wildenstein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Still baiting..... With the chocolate Lab! This is not content!
I am bored Slop! NEXT!!!!

Reactions: 13
Baiting with the dog on the bed. Side note is that dog extraordinarily large or is that how they’re meant to look

Reactions: 5
Struggling when your most titillating content is the constant soft launching of a chocolate lab.

But respect my privacy!!! Insta tea accounts I’m begging you to stop!
I’m so private!! I’ve changed!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Struggling when your most titillating content is the constant soft launching of a black lab.

But respect my privacy!!! I’m so private!! I’ve changed!
Honestly, as much as it disgusts me - I'm putting a baby on the bingo card for Smoph this year.
Her popularity has tanked - she's irrelevant and she knows it. The only thing that's ever created decent engagement for her is the births of Bob Dog & the artist formerly known as Betty.

Calling it now.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Honestly, as much as it disgusts me - I'm putting a baby on the bingo card for Smoph this year.
Her popularity has tanked - she's irrelevant and she knows it. The only thing that's ever created decent engagement for her is the births of Bob Dog & the artist formerly known as Betty.

Calling it now.
Yeah, nah!

As much as it would be something she thinks would lift her engagement, she doesn't parent the ones she has now and J and the Cachias have them a lot.

She would never put herself in the situation where she was 💯 responsible for the spawn of Satan.

And why is her whiteboard on her desk??
Surely the first ever lesbian CEO knows that the idea behind a whiteboard is for it to go on the wall.

Maybe this a new "first"?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Catching up on the thread, and laughing as she did the get ready with me in pleather using ‘only’ 7 products but sprayed her face with Urban Decay.

Reactions: 7
Is the right column her content? Cachia, Marley Spew, Izusu?
---
Those talon nails in the Isuzu ads are 🤮

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
The relaunch is going so well! Posted 7 hours ago and zero comments, zero likes. People don’t even want this tit sent to them for free!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So says she is keeping her private life, private. But just must post a story of her dogs being excited for a walk, including a chocolate lab, same as the one that belongs to BWAB3.0

Tell us again how you're keeping your private life private.
It’s hilarious how DESPERATE she is for attention to post that….I’m predicting a spiral/ break down incoming. Maddie is back in Australia next week…her business is failing, her podcast tanked, book number 2 is looking lamer than ever…hmmm

Reactions: 25
So says she is keeping her private life, private. But just must post a story of her dogs being excited for a walk, including a chocolate lab, same as the one that belongs to BWAB3.0

Tell us again how you're keeping your private life private.
BWAB3.0 's reflection on the wall mounted tv
Screenshot 2023-04-29 at 6.28.49 pm.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.