Sophie Cachia #28 17 new styles in her pj line and a face like Jocelyn Wildenstein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From the Isuzu website I can see the lipstick has Australian made on the box. These are probably still from her first snot smeared batch from the original launch. No sign of Australian made on the Illuminator box. I couldn’t see enough of the lip liner box. FAQs say Australian owned and made. Someone (not me) has asked on the Isuzu Insta page. Let’s see if they get an answer.

The Isuzu website looks like it was done for a year 10 technology project.
well she did say she was going for basic

Reactions: 4
She would need to have a warehouse for that. 🤣

I noticed she said they changed manufacturers and packaging to lower the price. What’s the bet that manufacturing is now in China not Australia.
no more warehouse? ??
---
Tonight’s stories are the first time I’ve heard the brand name pronounced. I always said it in my head with an “S” sound, not a “Z”.

I thought the Isuzu joke was just an exaggeration… until today! 😆
as someone who studied Japanese at high school, I'm backing myself to say she isn't pronouncing it correctly. it's an S, not a Z....There IS a Z in Japanese....which is basically an amended S. However, the spelling here is def asking for the S sound. Man I wouldn't dare to use a foreign word without knowing how to say it correctly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
no more warehouse? ??
---
That was just my conclusion given that the Isuzu stock seems to have all ended up at her place, she has been packing orders from there and used another studio for her photo shoots. Also no sign of her office recently. I thought the Shaw Media studio and her office were both at the warehouse. She has really scaled back!!!

Reactions: 6
What happened to wardrobe/dungeon space she made specifically for her to get ready in? Why all of a sudden is she doing her make up in the lounge?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What happened to wardrobe/dungeon space she made specifically for her to get ready in? Why all of a sudden is she doing her make up in the lounge?
Isn't the makeup space in the ensuite built over a window, so there is probably
no natural light.

Reactions: 3
I don’t understand accessibility being such a big part of the marketing pitch… I can buy good quality make up brands from the grocery store??

I find this hilarious too considering Isuzu isn't even in retail stores or chemists etc. yet she's claiming it as accessible!

Accessible means I could run to the store at 7.10pm to grab another eyeliner before I head out to my friends party at 7:30pm.

Almost every other cosmetic brand is 10x more accessible than Isuzu 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
the photoshopping on this photo on top of the awkward posing. The column in the corner curves towards her between hip and arm and then disappears completely. Right side is blurry around her leg. But be you!
IMG_9402.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
the photoshopping on this photo on top of the awkward posing. The column in the corner curves towards her between hip and arm and then disappears completely. Right side is blurry around her leg. But be you!
View attachment 2133083
She has added a bit of chunk to her frame, look at the size of her arms. Clearly her waist has been photoshopped here because when she pulls her tops up in Cachia bajama vids to showcase THE FIRST EVER ELASTIC WAISTBAND EVER INVENTED you can see she is bigger than this around her stomach. Maybe she's bulking for a reality show again?

(Not fat or size shaming just laughing at how fake/full of tit she is)

Reactions: 17
I got excited there for a minute… did Sloppy actually pull off something reasonable to wear out….? 👏🏽 god knows I love picking on her terrible fashion choices.
But then, right at the end, she does pleather on pleather 😂
Girlfriend PLEASE 🙏 😂
That jacket is bleeping horrible. I’m all for leather, even leather on leather but Jesus, leave that one back in the 90s.
---
The correct pronunciation of the actual Japanese word has an 's' sound. She's just the village nincompoop who has appropriated a word from a language she has likely never learned or used before. Her jaunt to Japan with Bobdog doesn't make her the well-travelled, cultural juggernaut she thinks she is.
I love the word nincompoop. I use it to describe my 4yo all the time 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Guize, we’ve #rebranded the Insta profile. New DP, podfail link removed, pride flag removed. Still marketing herself as an ‘entrepreneur’ though. Leopards, spots etc…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
No #1 best selling author
Down to 262k followers
Maybe she realised she was overzealous with being the best at everything!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No #1 best selling author
Down to 262k followers
Maybe she realised she was overzealous with being the best at everything!
I remember about 2 years ago she literally went from 248k to 263k in a single day… cough *BUYING FOLLOWERS* cough. She peaked about 7 years ago at 268k and has literally been losing followers ever since, and keeps topping up when they drop below a certain number to try and keep the charade up. We know she’s losing them rapidly (big thanks to those Tattlers who have the screen grabs of the losses and gains), but again Slop is in complete denial.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.