Sophie Cachia #28 17 new styles in her pj line and a face like Jocelyn Wildenstein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I
Does anyone know what actually eventuated with the podcast? Did it just disappear?
Um. I’m gonna say she said ‘tight young fannies’ & that was her demise on that (& let’s hope all future) podcasts.
Those three words should never be strung together in a sentence 🤢
She’s a vile pig.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Lack of rainbow flag maybe mean shes given up trying to be worlds first lesbian? Which I dont believe she is fully lesbian btw

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Lack of rainbow flag maybe mean shes given up trying to be worlds first lesbian? Which I dont believe she is fully lesbian btw
Now that she has relaunched Isuzu and is targeting a different type of everyone it’s no longer needed.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m sorry I don’t know the correct acronym.. but she’s tried to represent 🏳️‍🌈 community. Pride Sydney she flew in and out quicker than anything. No guest speaking, hosting.. tit she didn’t even attend the parade. Looks like a major pivot is happening… removed from her bio. CEO Lesbian is obviously not working out for her.. what’s next?

Reactions: 9
I’m sorry I don’t know the correct acronym.. but she’s tried to represent 🏳️‍🌈 community. Pride Sydney she flew in and out quicker than anything. No guest speaking, hosting.. tit she didn’t even attend the parade. Looks like a major pivot is happening… removed from her bio. CEO Lesbian is obviously not working out for her.. what’s next?
Not a doubt in my mind that she has pivoted to a struggling, single mum.

Desperate to stay relevant, this one!

Reactions: 10
Making a to-do list like it is hard work...
Can’t stop laughing at that story. Sitting there writing on her whiteboard thinking she is workin her ass off. I lost it when she went back and started adding the underlines. Poor busy Soph.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
An interesting revelation from her comments section…

(I actually screenshot this about a week ago, I think from the sucked-in wedding picture, and forgot to post).
---
I

Um. I’m gonna say she said ‘tight young fannies’ & that was her demise on that (& let’s hope all future) podcasts.
Those three words should never be strung together in a sentence 🤢
She’s a vile pig.

Just for clarity/accuracy I’m quietly confident it was “little 21 yr olds and their little fannies”. Still disgusting and disgraceful all the same.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 15

(I actually screenshot this about a week ago, I think from the sucked-in wedding picture, and forgot to post).
Well since her “bizness’s” are a fail maybe she’s reverting to her original goal of WAG and reverted to straight as there’s more male footy players than female… except she looks old enough to be their mothers with all the crap fillers she’s had

• Haha
Reactions: 8
CEO has confirmed that the new products are NOT manufactured in Australia.

This brings me to question if the new products are truely VEGAN.

The ingredients Bifida Ferment Lysate, Squalane and Glycerin are questionable as to where they are derived from.

Can an imported product from Aliexpress be trusted to be truely VEGAN?

Has our CEO been to the manufacturer to view processes and working conditions? Received certification that these ingredients are really vegan?

Could this be another oopsie in the doomed to fail relaunch?

Attachments

Poor Smoph would be totally devastated to know that's she so irrelevant & boring now, that it's taking more than a month to get through a whole Tattle thread 😂😂😂

You're not it, Smoph. Bummer.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do these narcissistic fuckheads realise the absolute irony in their i’M wErKiNg So hArD gUyS videos? Like, you’ve literally set up your phone, to record an Instagram story, edit it, add music, post it and inevitably monitor the engagement and respond to comments. That’s not work.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

---

Just for clarity/accuracy I’m quietly confident it was “little 21 yr olds and their little fannies”. Still disgusting and disgraceful all the same.
Thank you for confirming 🙏
I would never bring myself to actually listen to any of that shite podcast.
---
She's gonna need to step it up - Sophie Guidolin got through her last thread in 4 days
Maybe Sophia could get her nips out like grotty goblin Guidolin because THAT caused a big stir!! 😂 just when you think someone’s behaviour can’t get any worse she just keeps giving 🙌🏼

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.