Sophie Cachia #28 17 new styles in her pj line and a face like Jocelyn Wildenstein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's probably only about 200 orders on the floor:oops:. I don't think that even comes close to a successful brand relaunch.

The minions who have purchased are not going to be purchasing more products in a hurry and I think she'll have trouble moving more stock unless it's discounted or something changes drastically.

With the way our postal system works these days, I wouldn't be surprised if most peoples packages arrive with squashed boxes.

The whole brand from owner to packaging stinks!
I think 200 is an overestimate. She ‘relaunched’ on Sunday and really doesn’t have a lot of orders, so why has it taken three business days to process and dispatch orders?? I’d be really disappointed with that turnaround myself. Then again wait for the disappointment when they see what they have received 🙈

Reactions: 11
Omg haven't actually caught up on here so I'm sure someone has said it but just watching her ridiculous get ready with me stories with her explaining the 'rebrand'... 'I just really wanted to strip it back and simplify'... Um darl, how can it get anymore 'stripped back' and bleeping basic AF simple than 3 nude lipsticks in a blue box covered with snot 😂 😂 I'm dead. This fool... I can't even 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She’s obviously learnt nothing about brand integrity. I wouldn’t want my make up chucked on the floor of the vape room and having a dog run around near it. Yuck.
She is also stupid for openly telling the consumer she’s basically found a much cheaper supplier so she can make more profit…

• Haha
Reactions: 26
There's no way there's 200 orders there - it's closer to 100 and as someone said they are probably on their way out to influencers!! A makeup business surely you'd be expecting to sell thousands when it (re)launches. Talk about a failure. Plus remember her hard core loser followers who actually bought a lipstick now have one - can't see too many future orders being placed. She'd actually be losing money not making it, no wonder she's getting her 5 year old to pack them on the floor of her depressing grey house.

Reactions: 14
When most make up products launch, they go to great detail to explain why their product is great, how they developed it, what's in it and why, and also what's not in it.

She didn't sell the benefits of it at all. Why is it better than others? What great ingredients is in it? How's it going to help my skin? How's it smell? Is it pore clogging? It's marketing 101.

It's a basically a shimmer cream. Whoop-di-doo.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A lot of people of colour can’t buy makeup from the grocery store. That’s a really big issue of inclusivity and accessibility, but Isuzu isn’t responding to that.

So I really don’t understand either.
I think ol Smoph has just run with "accessibility" being her buzz word with Isuzu and I am pretty sure she has no bleeping idea what makes her make up so much more accessible than something like L'Oreal or Revlon which is available at practically every chemist and supermarket. I actually think she doesn't even know what accessibility means!!!

Reactions: 22
I don’t understand accessibility being such a big part of the marketing pitch… I can buy good quality make up brands from the grocery store??
It’s actually completely inaccessible. Only available online, there’s nowhere in a physical store that people can actually try/trial the products… they’re taking a massive punt on this massive c**t providing a good product, which is a risk nobody with more than one brain cell would be willing to take. What with all the failed/half-arsed ‘companies’ (the use of this word is HILARIOUS in and of itself) Slop has to her name. It’s like watching a toddler play house in their cubby with a wooden till.
---
How not to market your product 101
404CD001-BCE7-4023-AB0F-823C613EE1B5.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
When most make up products launch, they go to great detail to explain why their product is great, how they developed it, what's in it and why, and also what's not in it.

She didn't sell the benefits of it at all. Why is it better than others? What great ingredients is in it? How's it going to help my skin? How's it smell? Is it pore clogging? It's marketing 101.

It's a basically a shimmer cream. Whoop-di-doo.
Yeeeah but, look how nice it actually looks when applied on our Oompa Loopa 😂

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Probably meant to be a dig at us tattlers for saying she had 3 orders to process 🙊 dont believe she actually sold that many
Obs cutting back on postage costs because those packages don't contain the big blue Isuzu box that she used to send the lipsticks out in.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The boxes the product come in are flimsy light cardboard. It’s not going to take a very big package to be placed on one of those black plastic bags in transit for it to be damaged.

Someone needs to ask her what she means by “accessible”. Here are your options CEO journalist

1. easy to approach, reach, enter, speak with, or use.

2. able to be used, entered, reached, etc.: an accessible road;

3. suitable for disabled people to reach, enter, or use, as a result of design modifications: wheelchair-accessible vans;modified controllers to make video games accessible.

4. readily understandable: Students may believe that poetry is not accessible because of its metaphorical language.

5. obtainable; attainable: accessible evidence.

6. open to the influence of (usually followed by to): accessible to bribery.

Reactions: 9
I agree with the comment that it’s all for influencers and not actual orders. 😝
Anyone know any regular supporters who would actually showcase this stuff?

Reactions: 8
Tonight’s stories are the first time I’ve heard the brand name pronounced. I always said it in my head with an “S” sound, not a “Z”.

I thought the Isuzu joke was just an exaggeration… until today! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Tonight’s stories are the first time I’ve heard the brand name pronounced. I always said it in my head with an “S” sound, not a “Z”.

I thought the Isuzu joke was just an exaggeration… until today! 😆
The correct pronunciation of the actual Japanese word has an 's' sound. She's just the village nincompoop who has appropriated a word from a language she has likely never learned or used before. Her jaunt to Japan with Bobdog doesn't make her the well-travelled, cultural juggernaut she thinks she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
From the Isuzu website I can see the lipstick has Australian made on the box. These are probably still from her first snot smeared batch from the original launch. No sign of Australian made on the Illuminator box. I couldn’t see enough of the lip liner box. FAQs say Australian owned and made. Someone (not me) has asked on the Isuzu Insta page. Let’s see if they get an answer.

The Isuzu website looks like it was done for a year 10 technology project.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.