Sophie Cachia #28 17 new styles in her pj line and a face like Jocelyn Wildenstein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really does think she is stunningly, drop dead gorgeous doesn't she!?! Wow! It must be very difficult to be related to her... or worse, her friend... you'd have to be fully sucked into the vacuum of her self loving sensationalised sexually appealing fantasy land.

Reactions: 10
She really does think she is stunningly, drop dead gorgeous doesn't she!?! Wow! It must be very difficult to be related to her... or worse, her friend... you'd have to be fully sucked into the vacuum of her self loving sensationalised sexually appealing fantasy land.
Add to that the fact that she's also a bleep and that's why there is noone close to her who isn't on the payroll.

Reactions: 10
Being related to a narcissist who is also a cu^+ is horrible, after a while you get sick of defending yourself to other family and their friends who get sucked in because it’s easier to lose those people than keep defending your honour.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I don’t understand accessibility being such a big part of the marketing pitch… I can buy good quality make up brands from the grocery store??
What if I want to pay cash for my makeup? What if I am in a financially abusive situation and need to hide my spending? Or I don't have a regular address for postage? This is not accessible

Reactions: 23
I don’t understand accessibility being such a big part of the marketing pitch… I can buy good quality make up brands from the grocery store??
A lot of people of colour can’t buy makeup from the grocery store. That’s a really big issue of inclusivity and accessibility, but Isuzu isn’t responding to that.

So I really don’t understand either.

Reactions: 16
Probably meant to be a dig at us tattlers for saying she had 3 orders to process 🙊 dont believe she actually sold that many
There's probably only about 200 orders on the floor:oops:. I don't think that even comes close to a successful brand relaunch.

The minions who have purchased are not going to be purchasing more products in a hurry and I think she'll have trouble moving more stock unless it's discounted or something changes drastically.

With the way our postal system works these days, I wouldn't be surprised if most peoples packages arrive with squashed boxes.

The whole brand from owner to packaging stinks!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What if I want to pay cash for my makeup? What if I am in a financially abusive situation and need to hide my spending? Or I don't have a regular address for postage? This is not accessible
in addition to accessibility looking at those with a physical disability, these type of kids and droppers require two hands to open and use, if someone only has function use of one hand this is really difficult to access.
disabled people have the same right as able bodied people to wear make up and few beautiful too.

Reactions: 12
There's probably only about 200 orders on the floor:oops:. I don't think that even comes close to a successful brand relaunch.

The minions who have purchased are not going to be purchasing more products in a hurry and I think she'll have trouble moving more stock unless it's discounted or something changes drastically.

With the way our postal system works these days, I wouldn't be surprised if most peoples packages arrive with squashed boxes.

The whole brand from owner to packaging stinks!
Why are they packing on her floor? Surely this is a warehouse pick packer job??

Reactions: 7
Why are they packing on her floor? Surely this is a warehouse pick packer job??
She would need to have a warehouse for that. 🤣

I noticed she said they changed manufacturers and packaging to lower the price. What’s the bet that manufacturing is now in China not Australia.

Reactions: 15
Probably meant to be a dig at us tattlers for saying she had 3 orders to process 🙊 dont believe she actually sold that many
Bet she didn’t and these are promo packs going out to influencers that will pretend they got lost in the mail

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.