Sophie Cachia #28 17 new styles in her pj line and a face like Jocelyn Wildenstein

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The amount of photo shoots in close proximity to one another baffles me. The fast fashion Cachia is contributing to is so awful. The business planning can’t be that great, surely it would cost much less to shoot 50 products across one day, rather than hold fortnightly shoots of 10-15 sets? The cost of photography, models, set hire, hair, make up, catering etc must be ludicrous…it really does still amaze me that they must have a loyal, regularly purchasing customer base. Shame money can’t buy you class/taste!
Why do they need to shoot all of the 'styles' they are literally replicas of all the others just in varying colour way of ugly leopard print. It's not like she makes the product look more appealing

Reactions: 9
Why do they need to shoot all of the 'styles' they are literally replicas of all the others just in varying colour way of ugly leopard print. It's not like she makes the product look more appealing
Scummy wouldn’t have a job role within the Cachia business if she she didn’t shoot. She doesn’t do any other jobs in the business.

That’s the business head in the background.

Attachments

Reactions: 10
The amount of photo shoots in close proximity to one another baffles me. The fast fashion Cachia is contributing to is so awful. The business planning can’t be that great, surely it would cost much less to shoot 50 products across one day, rather than hold fortnightly shoots of 10-15 sets? The cost of photography, models, set hire, hair, make up, catering etc must be ludicrous…it really does still amaze me that they must have a loyal, regularly purchasing customer base. Shame money can’t buy you class/taste!
If only she had her own studio to use as a set. Oh hang on - she does through her company Shaw Media (now missing from her Insta profile)! Or she DID anyway… Why else would she need to use another venue? May also explain why all her Isuzu stock has ended up in the pool area at the mausoleum.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Scummy wouldn’t have a job role within the Cachia business if she she didn’t shoot. She doesn’t do any other jobs in the business.

That’s the business head in the background.
Yeah I noticed Leah in the background working, whilst scummy was eye-bleeping herself. She glanced over at one point to see if they were watching her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
If only she had her own studio to use as a set. Oh hang on - she does through her company Shaw Media (now missing from her Insta profile)! Or she DID anyway… Why else would she need to use another venue? May also explain why all her Isuzu stock has ended up in the pool area at the mausoleum.
No one (including Soph) can work out what "The Wroks" package is, or why it is $449 more expensive than the "All In" package.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I think birth stories are very important to share. I had a caesar so not only do I have the fanny of a 21 year old but I also have a gunty overhang. It means I would fit in well with both Tickets and AmyLou.

Side note; This targeted ad came up in my Insta. Any idea if Isuzu are continuing on with their charity donation promise?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Yeah I noticed Leah in the background working, whilst scummy was eye-bleeping herself. She glanced over at one point to see if they were watching her 🤣
I honestly don't get the eye bleeping....like....is this normal now for people? just people like her ? just her???

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So I just had a thought… could it be that she PLANNED to have Bobby on Anzac Day… like planned planned? 9 months before? Seems very coincidental that she could pick her date to coincide with her face sport and team!

Reactions: 3
The constant photoshoots may be a tool to keep the narc busy and prevent her from meddling in the actual operation of the biz.

Makes her feel important impordent and feeds her narc soul.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So I just had a thought… could it be that she PLANNED to have Bobby on Anzac Day… like planned planned? 9 months before? Seems very coincidental that she could pick her date to coincide with her face sport and team!
I don’t think she’s smart enough to plan this. If it involved begging for free stuff on Insta then sure but getting pregnant is not that (well not in the normal world anyway).

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The constant photoshoots may be a tool to keep the narc busy and prevent her from meddling in the actual operation of the biz.

I like this theory. I also think they have no idea what’s coming in the next cargo container from Ali express so have to shoot on the fly

Reactions: 18

I rage when I hear the uneducated bleep mispronounce words like she does.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Those new byjamas launching tonight with cachia written all over them a million times need to be burnt.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dafuq is this top/dress? Pancakes are bursting out of it. Not a good look. I s’pose at least she appears to be wearing a bra underneath for once. That’s something.:LOL:
She literally cannot close her mouth over those chompers teeth and overinflated lips

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Dafuq is this top/dress? Pancakes are bursting out of it. Not a good look. I s’pose at least she appears to be wearing a bra underneath for once. That’s something.:LOL:
I’d hate to be the person on the other side of the lens, that view would put me off my dinner

• Haha
Reactions: 10

I have the same theory about LoserLou and all her “shoots”

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.