Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

meg_snarkle

VIP Member
48E66360-AD0A-479C-9561-C9F4FBCD7129.jpeg

Did this twerp just call her child her best friend?
How stupid can you be?

Your child doesn’t need a best friend in you, dumbass. She needs a guide and a protector.

I truly cannot fathom this level of ignorance about the role of a parent and the negative impact this could have on your kid 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 27

ActiveLies

VIP Member
She simply does not need a live in au pair and is going to exploit this poor employee to be a housekeeper, cleaner, personal assistant.

My work schedule means my family needs help before and after school. My kids have a variety of activities to get to so after school care has never been suitable. I have a fabulous nanny who works 7:30 to 9am four days a week, and 3:30 to 6:30am three days a week. I trust her with the care of my children and don’t expect her to do a single task outside of duties directly relating to the kids. She doesn’t cook, shop, clean or do any menial tasks, because I’ve hired a nanny and not a slave. Sophie’s blurring the lines of employment roles and messing it all up even further by wanting this poor person to live with them is so manipulative and concerning. She’s quite disgusting and predatory.

AJAYA

VIP Member
There’s nothing I love more than rolling out of bed in my bajamas, popping on a shirt and boots and heading off to work for the day. Then when I get home, I just take off my shirt and get back into bed. This really is revolutionary stuff, thanks Chompers!
That is one fugly outfit

• Haha
  • Heart

MostSegsualNarc

VIP Member
OMG, I've been blocked by this skanky hoe I'm pretty sure - I don't even follow her & I don't like or comment on her posts.
The only thing I can think of is that I liked the post yesterday of Maddie soft launching the new girlfriend (on Maddie's page).
Fucking surely she's not so deranged & such a desperate loser that she'd be trolling Maddie's page just to block people who like or comment?! Get a fucking life you sad POS 😂😂🙄🖕

• Haha

BobbyDidABigStinkyPoo

Another thing to file under “Things that didn’t actually happen”
Smells like bullshit. All the salesman would do would walk you straight into the finance team who will bend over backwards to get you whatever woeful interest rate/ loan terms and get you through. They even try to do it when you have cash to pay or your loan already organised!

ActiveLies

VIP Member
All that concert footage really confirms my belief that there is not one cute among all the Shaw sisters’ offspring 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
Oh Chompers, funny you should mention not gossiping because it’s toxic. I didn’t write a memoir where I shat on everyone I ever met. Didn’t out my ex husband with his private medical information. Weird huh?
---
I feel a bit sick for her when I think what the repayments must be on that mortgage.
$6,000 - $7,000 a month? More?
And her keeping the house is totally dependent on selling hundreds of pyjamas every week.
I literally wouldn’t sleep at night.
It’s insane. She paid top dollar and proceeded to spend more overcapitalising as the single property owner.

Last edited:

MostSegsualNarc

VIP Member
Could have sworn we had to listen to this bitch telling us what an ahhhhhmazing sex life she had with J-Rod and how often they were shagging like rabbits.
Seems like now she's a Lesbian Extraordinairre, all of that was just bullshit and she actually had a very underwhelming sex life (like we all knew anyway) that wasn't doing it for her.
Wonder when she's going to realise sex, with males or females isn't the problem in her life? It's just another part of her personality disorder and fucked up way she is trying to fill the haping hole in her soul.
Stupid cow.

• Heart

finelines

Her filming herself talking to Floss about faking being sick to go to the sick bay felt real off and yuck to me. Exploiting her kid for content.
Yeah that was weird. Like she was showing off her great detective mother skills and speaking to her in such a condescending way. A real gotcha moment with her daughter. So cunty. Floss actually sounded like she was describing anxiety. I work in a school and kids can go to the sick bay and not have a physical problem. They just want someone to listen to them

• Heart

robbolife

VIP Member
I paid for a Mamamia subscription a long time ago when I got value out of their podcasts. Those days are long gone but somehow I still have access to paid subscriber content.

Hope you jealous bitches enjoy, don't be alarmed if you get fanny flutters xx
Wtf - ‘I’vE bEeN oN a DaTe wItH sOmEonE fOr 3 mOnThs’ 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha

SophiaCarCrashia

I’m GUFFAWING at how desperately she’s still trying to shake the “influenzer” tag. Like most of her endeavours, to no avail. I notice the new ‘book’ has an ‘author’ bio attached… which refers to our T4 flight attended as a “digital marketing expert”. Where would that expertise be on show, babe? Fairy Magic? That weird ‘Mini’s’ (apostrophe essential) thing? Aisuzu? The podcast where Mamamia used you as clickbait and then pulled back altogether on promoting it because of how poorly it was rating? Or is it the famed Shaw Media? Or your stagnating/depleting social media following that hasn’t increased in 5 years except for the top-up bots you purchase when it drops below 260k? I’d go on, but I have chores that need to be half-arsed.

Not once in that ad did she mention the qualities she’s looking for in a person taking care of her children, or qualifications. And she’s looking for an au pair so she can pay them squat.

If I was looking for someone to look after my children I’d want them to be highly qualified, references and plenty of background checks. Not only are you asking for someone to care for them and do school runs, you’re talking about having them in your home with loads of access to them and while you’re away.

Also, the before and after school care, all she needs is osch. Why doesn’t she just use that?! And NB has them when she does weekend CEO travel.
---
Also thank you for my new avatar. It’s truly horrifying.

• Haha

Gifted twat

Chatty Member
It only lasts that long cos you’re a dud root Soph
or maybe because her head is up her ass, takes a while to orientate to the correct anatomic position... or cos preditor Soph is shacking up with young naive barely adults with little sexual experience....

As someone who has been in a lesbian relationship, and had lesbian sex.... We don't need to share details nor boast about how long it lasts for etc. because its about intimacy and connection with another person which is exactly the same in hetrosexual intercourse just using different anatomical features....

• Heart
  • Haha