Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Why would anyone pay money for pants that make your arse look like this?
Hahaha!!

Her arse looks like she's a 90yo wearing incontinence underwear. Who would want to look like that pic?

No disrespect to 90yos or incontinence underwear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Blueslop

I found her over at GOMI. She had posted (I thought) a funny photo of herself very pregnant with Betty, in a bikini, with her skinny girlfriends in the background, with a quote 'When you're the sexy one' or something like that.
Then she snapped chatted her birth being an absolute bitch to the other women in labour. Then was posting photos of Bobby's pooh and asking LD (via Instagram) to come home and clean it up. All down hill from there.
Hello hi I have it on good authority (my best friend) who was on the ward giving birth the same day that smophie absolutely did scream during Betty's birth.

Which is like, absolutely fine, but why lie aBout it lol

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It really grates me how she goes on about how great it is Cachia brings out 2 new drops a week. Fast fashion and over consumerism is not something to be proud of 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

dimfluencer

Being so close to home, she probably feels super comfortable in T3, but I don’t even walk around my house with my tits hanging out. I love how she thinks she’s the bomb 🤣 she’s more in line with Rent a Bomb

• Haha

MostSegsualNarc

VIP Member
Soph has sure done a number with Floss. This is what happens when you sexualise your very young children and involve them in adult talk and behaviours.
Poor Floss is her Mother all over. The therapy those 2 kids will need.

Wait, did the worlds biggest and most athletic child of the tallest and mostly physically gifted mother JUST learn how to ride a bike without training wheels?

Fuck moi, my kids were under 4….

Putting my namesake to absolute shame.

• Haha
The new bajamas with the Cachia name all over them are the fugliest so far. I really don’t understand why anyone would want to buy them with that name on them.
I don’t understand the obsession with the assistant. I know she’s an innocent bystander in this car crash in a way, but she’s nothing nice to look at her and she looks so blank and lights on no one’s home a lot of the time.

• Haha

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
That ‘pride’ reel with Floss and her cousin, you can see such a difference between the girls. The cousin is enjoying herself dancing and having fun, Floss is posing and finding her angles and almost eye fking herself.

• Sick
  • Sad

crop top

She flew back to Melbourne this morning so she could fly on the Virgin Pride flight cause she is the worlds first lesbian.
So much for being afraid to fly!

• Haha
  • Heart

bizzy

So now she’s saying she “chose” to close Isuzu and she’s realigning everything with everyone new and a new direction … that will happen when it falls flat on your face and is a shit show. Clearly Betts runs the shop at Cachia for it to keep churning shit out.
She’s tried to duplicate it for Isuzu and because she’s a lazy slob, it failed.
The stats on businesses failing in the first 2 years is high - especially if you make zero effort to run it properly.

• Haha

Plagiarou

Hello darling angel baby Chompettes! Welcome to thread 27 for Sophie Cachia.

Thank you (I think) to @Plagiarou for our new thread title with a massive 76 votes. Edited for length. Go wait in a bathroom stall and the World’s First and Greatest Lesbian Podcaster will be with you shortly with your prize.

Carry on.
The honour is real! Ever since I was a young human, I knew that my natural talent and ability (along with my big squishy heart) would one day make me destined for great thing’s.

I won’t be commenting any further on my win though, that issue is private only to myself, all my follower’s and loyal reader’s of the Daily Mail. I would love to be there to receive this accolade in person, but I never leave my babie’s. Actually.
---
Congrats @Plagiarou !
Although I prefer your version ending in bum as it rhymes with mum.
I don’t know how that change snuck in?! I am clearly the world’s greatest thread title author and perfection just shouldn’t be messed with 😭

• Haha

SlothSmoth

Chatty Member
Showed my hubby the photos and video of floss. He said ‘turn it off, I can’t watch it. That’s revolting’
Yes encourage kids to be themselves but also have boundaries. Allowing them to dress and behave like a Hooker at 6 just ain’t it. I can’t believe Sophie actually thinks she is a good parent, and that Jaryd allows this shit.

• Angry
Reactions: 24

savefloss

VIP Member
Also slightly hilarious that Tim Paine resigned after being caught out being a creepy sex pest. Must run in the family

• Haha
  • Wow

Limpy Love

VIP Member
Loves Camilla so much she’s literally never been photographed wearing any til now! Add it to the spread sheet of lies Sophie!
As Sophie is clearly playing along here, I'd challenge her to produce at.least one pic of her pregnant and wearing a Camilla kaftan.

They are, of course, the go to wardrobe of pregnant "only 22" year.old uni students, aren't they?

• Haha

Vixien

Maybe she means shes at a loss as to why human females need 28 pairs of pjs

• Haha