Sophie Cachia #27 ‘#1’ poddy, dog care is shoddy, while World’s Greatest Mum enjoys lick on the botty

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello darling angel baby Chompettes! Welcome to thread 27 for Sophie Cachia.

Thank you (I think) to @Plagiarou for our new thread title with a massive 76 votes. Edited for length. Go wait in a bathroom stall and the World’s First and Greatest Lesbian Podcaster will be with you shortly with your prize.

Carry on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Hello darling angel baby Chompettes! Welcome to thread 27 for Sophie Cachia.

Thank you (I think) to @Plagiarou for our new thread title with a massive 76 votes. Edited for length. Go wait in a bathroom stall and the World’s First and Greatest Lesbian Podcaster will be with you shortly with your prize.

Carry on.
The honour is real! Ever since I was a young human, I knew that my natural talent and ability (along with my big squishy heart) would one day make me destined for great thing’s.

I won’t be commenting any further on my win though, that issue is private only to myself, all my follower’s and loyal reader’s of the Daily Mail. I would love to be there to receive this accolade in person, but I never leave my babie’s. Actually.
---
Congrats @Plagiarou !
Although I prefer your version ending in bum as it rhymes with mum.
I don’t know how that change snuck in?! I am clearly the world’s greatest thread title author and perfection just shouldn’t be messed with 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Being so close to home, she probably feels super comfortable in T3, but I don’t even walk around my house with my tits hanging out. I love how she thinks she’s the bomb 🤣 she’s more in line with Rent a Bomb

• Haha
So let me get this straight... she went yesterday? Flew back this morning and flew out again 3 hours later?? Is that the time line or....

Reactions: 10
So let me get this straight... she went yesterday? Flew back this morning and flew out again 3 hours later?? Is that the time line or....
Looks like it. 6 hours ago she was wearing that blue suit and Caitlin was wearing a big white top. 1 hour ago Chompers was strutting through the airport with the pancakes flopping out and Caitlin was in orange. Most people would spend the night in Sydney and then fly to their next destination but not Chompers - probably can't afford to pay for two hotel rooms.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Imagine parading through the airport dressed like that at 10am. Mortifying. I feel sorry for those having to deal with the on show droopy pancakes. Shrove Tuesday was earlier this week babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Looks like it. 6 hours ago she was wearing that blue suit and Caitlin was wearing a big white top. 1 hour ago Chompers was strutting through the airport with the pancakes flopping out and Caitlin was in orange. Most people would spend the night in Sydney and then fly to their next destination but not Chompers - probably can't afford to pay for two hotel rooms.
Probably got last minute invites or somehow made herself get invited last minute and couldn’t get a hotel room without paying through the teeth and our boss ass CEO couldn’t pay it as she’s got to pay the mortgage on the fugly tulla mansion

Reactions: 8
She flew back to Melbourne this morning so she could fly on the Virgin Pride flight cause she is the worlds first lesbian.
So much for being afraid to fly!

• Haha
  • Heart
She flew back to Melbourne this morning so she could fly on the Virgin Pride flight cause she is the worlds first lesbian.
So much for being afraid to fly!
And for being environmentally aware. Flying to and from Sydney so she can fly directly back to Sydney. Hope the wealthy woman human CEO paid her carbon offsets.✈ ☁:rolleyes:

Reactions: 16
Sophie is just so unfortunate looking no matter what she does , OMR on the other hand looks cute at least
I challenge anyone to show a pic where she actually pulled an outfit together and looked adequate….
it’s going to have to be pre ‘first ever lesbian/cool single mum/biznizz bi-woman/lipstick licker/divorcee/butt muncher cos I sure can’t think of anything she’s rocked in years……
---
She looks super wierd….. she kinda scares me 😵💫

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Has she had too much work done? Or has she just been in a good paddock and her face is filling out? I genuinely can’t tell which it is, but she looks so bleeping haggard and old, it’s fascinating.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.