Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ActiveLies

VIP Member
WHY DOES SHE THINK SHE SPEAKS ON BEHALF OF ALL SAME SEX ATTRACTED WOMEN?!

Lesbian sex can be long, lesbian sex can be short, lesbians can be in sexless relationships where intimacy is found in other ways. It’s really not that different from heterosexual sex and relationships. And as with both, nobody cares how long you’re fucking for?

If it’s apparently the norm for lesbian to be having really long sex, then it’s not remarkable and not worthy of speaking about because it’s the same for all lesbian couples. YOU’RE NOT SPECIAL SOPHIE YOU DUMB CUNT.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38

ActiveLies

VIP Member
For someone so segsual, it sounds like she’s been having terrible seggs her whole life? It’s a very narrow view. Her argument appears to be that hetero sex ends when the man ejaculates and that doesn’t happen with lesbian sex, therefore it doesn’t end? If you’re stopping for snacks or conversation or carrying on the next day…that can all happen with a man too? 🤷🏻‍♀️
That’s what I was about to say. Sex with breaks in between for snacks, sleep, chats etc, isn’t sex going on forever, each is a different instance of sex and men can do that pretty easily? It’s also a weirdly narrow view of hetero sex that it’s solely about penetration and relies on an erect penis. Post-ejaculation a man has all the body parts that lesbians use to engage in sex and there’s no reason he can’t utilise those should both parties wish to continue intimacy? For years Sophie bragged about how her and Jaryd had the best sex life of all time but judging but everything she’s saying now it was woefully mediocre. Sorta like her I guess.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

AJAYA

VIP Member
So the CEO who drives a Hyundai and lives in Tullamarine is buying her mum a car....but wait earlier this week she said she couldn't afford a half basketball court.....seems legit 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 37

GeorgieBox

VIP Member
As a current Minge Moll, the human female businesswoman is just jaded she hasn’t got her Range Rover yet. It’s taking a while isn’t it? They’d be watching her roll up to Essendon Fields in her current ride and know from that she can’t afford what she wants. Doesn’t stop them trying to sell her anything thanks to finance.

Bit of a yawn crying misogyny in a car yard. Don’t forget your manager and your financial adviser are both men. You’re a puppet. Have a bit of fun with it Soph.
I’m trying to find where she replied to someone implying she bought the Rangey. Jesus she gives me second hand embarrassment. I would simply 🧚 pass away 🧚 if evidence of my dumbassery was all over the internet. I have self awareness though.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

whatsmyname?

So Rio is B & F’s baby sister now? Give me a break!

The way she latches on to people around her and refers to them as family is very odd.

Caitlin is not their sister. Rio is not their baby sister. Maddie was not their mother. FFS 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 36

beigebabe

VIP Member
Size matters to lesbians guys, poor sophie has had to deal with partners who aren’t the same size as her, that’s because she’s the BIGGEST CUN+ of all time (I know she means height), so of course no one will be as big as you. I’m sure you’re the size of the Grand Canyon ya filthy slapper.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

doggonestupido

I paid for a Mamamia subscription a long time ago when I got value out of their podcasts. Those days are long gone but somehow I still have access to paid subscriber content.

Hope you jealous bitches enjoy, don't be alarmed if you get fanny flutters xx
That's so gross, when your partners not up for it and you lay next to them dry humping them with your vibrator. Imagine a man doing that to a woman laying in bed who is wanting to go to sleep and then ejaculating all over her back. She's just a fucking predator.

• Sick

rezarezza

Lol at the Tulla mausoleum being “10 minutes from the city”. It’s 11:45pm and according to Google maps it’s 25 minutes from her place to the city

• Haha

beigebabe

VIP Member
View attachment 1991160Best review so far, could not have said it better myself 😂
I haven’t listened to the podcast, I did however read her ‘book’ that’s enough for me. As someone who’s nephew was violently sexually assaulted by another male (my nephew is straight - just for context) I find her predatory comments about other women quite triggering. This ordeal has ruined my nephews life, she sounds as though being a homosexual makes this behaviour ok. It’s not, and clearly it’s a view shared by my nephews attacker. You’re a creep and need to be cancelled and rehabilitated.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 34

ActiveLies

VIP Member
The need to post such a long winded denial of them being together and of Caitlin’s sexuality positions lesbianism/being queer as somehow undesirable which is an odd narrative for the worlds first lesbian CEO to push. Nobody knows who the fuck CP is. She’s only mildly relevant in relation to Sophie. So the question “is this your date/partner?” when they rock up places together is fairly normal and should be expected. Coz that’s who most people take as a plus one to things. It really isn’t so challenging to say “nah, she’s my PA, she’s straight” if/when asked.

My best friend in my early to mid twenties was a lesbian, and a fairly masc presenting lesbian. Everywhere we went people assumed we were a couple. Couldn’t have bothered me less. What do I care if a random things I’m romantically involved with my best mate? The same assumption if I were hanging with a guy mate wouldn’t have bothered me either. When people did ask if we were together I simply said “nah actually I’m straight, she’s my best mate and I love her to death!” and that was that. The way Sophie makes everything so dramatic is so tiring.

• Heart
Yeah it doesn’t really make sense. ‘Lesbian sex lasts forever and goes on and on unless it’s a quickie which we also do too’. Okay? So sometimes you have sex for longer and sometimes you have quick sex. So just like everyone else then…

• Haha

Broken Veneers

VIP Member
I'm getting "financial stress" vibes for Chompers. She bought the mausoleum for $904K + stamp duty + renovations. She said she paid 3 x what she planned for the renovations. She's 3 months away from coming out of her 2 year fixed interest mortgage rate. Realestate View estimates her property, with medium to high confidence, is now worth between $800,000 and $900,000. I don't think the renovations have increased the house value by very much. If she sold the house she may not be able to pay off the entire mortgage.

Solutions:
Try to sell the Balenciaga on Depop
Encourage Caitlin to go to Europe for 3 months on leave without pay
Shut Aisuru down "for now"
Fire up the Cachia pj cash cow with 17 new drops

• Wow
  • Haha

savefloss

VIP Member
Username checking in. Poor Floss looks like she’s on the set of Toddlers and Tiaras and her disgusting coach mother couldn’t be happier 🤢
The constant oversexualising of this child is so appalling.… and Sophie thinks it’s truly something to be proud of. Heart breaking

• Sad

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Florence has been filmed and celebrated lying her entire life. It’s a behaviour Sophie has given attention to, relished in, and made attempt to ever correct. Regardless of whether or not Flo’s trip to the sickbay was legitimate or not, Sophie has fostered and environment in which that little girl sees lying as second nature. In the 6 years she’s been alive, the interactions posted of her have been at least half of her telling absolute lies and it being laughed at and uploaded for the world to see. It’s always been so weird to me and now Sophie has a 6 year old who for whatever reason, cannot tell her own mother the truth. It’s an awful precedent set for the rest of her life.