Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chompers Chompers Chomper

Could have sworn we had to listen to this bitch telling us what an ahhhhhmazing sex life she had with J-Rod and how often they were shagging like rabbits.
Seems like now she's a Lesbian Extraordinairre, all of that was just bullshit and she actually had a very underwhelming sex life (like we all knew anyway) that wasn't doing it for her.
Wonder when she's going to realise sex, with males or females isn't the problem in her life? It's just another part of her personality disorder and fucked up way she is trying to fill the haping hole in her soul.
Stupid cow.
She tried to convince us that her and Jaryd had the most ah-mazing sex life, we didn't believe her.
Now she's trying to convince us that she has the most ah-mazing lesbian sex life, we still don't believe her.

Shakespeare said it best: "Me thinks the lady doth protest too much."

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Is it me or is Sophie’s content just shit now

I mean at least Emmy Lou’s etc give us stuff to talk about

Any publicity is good publicity right but soph is has dried up… hopefully literally 🐱

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Kids are off to a great start with days off school already. Lucky for them they are super advanced & smart like their parents.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Hello darling angel baby Chompettes! Welcome to thread 27 for Sophie Cachia.

Thank you (I think) to @Plagiarou for our new thread title with a massive 76 votes. Edited for length. Go wait in a bathroom stall and the World’s First and Greatest Lesbian Podcaster will be with you shortly with your prize.

Carry on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

ChuppaChomps

Who takes their assistant to social events anyway? Love that she’s having to clarify that Caitlin is her paid help and not girlfriend. She thinks having an assistant follow her around and attend social events makes her look so successful. How embarrassing for her that she doesn’t have any friends to ask that aren’t on her payroll.

• Angry
  • Haha

just taking a break

There’s no freaking room on her block for the bball court (half or otherwise). She was engaged to a professional basketballer and could only manage a portable hoop on the front driveway. The pool backs onto the fence and you have to shuffle sideways to get past the sides of that 🤦🏻‍♀️
Imagine if the ball went over the back fence….. onto the TULLA FREEWAY 😆

• Haha

Kathy Hiltons Martini

It’s like something a pedophile would say.
It’s disgusting.
This.

If it was a man her age talking about girls that age even though it’s not technically “illegal” it’s basically announcing to the world thought process and intentions and we’d want him cancelled.

She’s a predator plain and simple. She had Maddie trapped while in Melbourne. The only way she was able to break free was to move to Italy.

I’d argue that Sophie isn’t even gay. She just gets off on the power she has over people who just happen to be young women right now. She’s scary and her grooming is obvious.

• Sick
Reactions: 30

YouveAllBeenAsking

Chatty Member
I paid for a Mamamia subscription a long time ago when I got value out of their podcasts. Those days are long gone but somehow I still have access to paid subscriber content.

Hope you jealous bitches enjoy, don't be alarmed if you get fanny flutters xx

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
The fashion industry currently uses enough water to quench the thirst of 110 million people for an entire year. To produce just one cotton shirt requires approximately 2500 litres of water.

Let that just sit with you for a moment.

Now I checked today and on the harries drop she posted last night that size 6 and 20 were almost sold out. At mid day today I could still add 100+ of each size to cart on the site.
That’s just two sizes at almost ‘sold out’ from one item. Didn’t even bother checking the rest.

17 new styles shot today, not to mention all the shit since Christmas. Across all the sizes. Fast fashion. We know you’re thirsty Smoph but this is bullshit.. it’s not long till your filthy business will get canceled over this. Ca-SHEIN
---
Hahaha just watched todays stories.
Hands down biggest lesson learned was…
Don’t fucking sneeze and cough and wipe your nose while you’re filming ‘quality control’ 🤣
Also Soph, you mentioned so many times about How Much Money you lost and how you and the team don’t get paid when your shitty beige lipstick didn’t sell. I hope your team still got paid and I think it’s really sad your investors bailed on you. Good luck with the new team. Can’t wait to not buy the reinvented trash you churn later in the year.
Ps. Ya paid bestie ain’t coming back from Europe.. just like Maddie. It’s the only escape!
xo

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29