Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
Sorry, I don’t have much to add for the last recap. Like most of Soph's staff, I’ve signed the old NDA, so will not publicly mock the boss for looking like Plucka Duck. How she chooses to receive Camilla with love freebies is a basic human right denied to many.

Yet here I am, wondering why brands align with her when she’s shaming a journalist for assuming a queer woman at a queer event who rocks up with a glammed up woman heavily featured on her socials and affectionately engaged with is her partner.

For too many years journalists have assumed in the same circumstances that person is a ‘friend’ or ‘sister’ or ‘housemate’. Go do your research on the 2017 Brownlow saga with Moana you bloody ‘ally’! AND don’t get me started that she’s taking the place of a queer person when she is your hired help. Allies know when to sit something out 🌈

For the last time, we know you’re not with your PA. She’s 25 and you’re the Leonardo DiCaprio of the pyjama world.

While we’ll complain our boss never bought us a diamond ring you suggest it’s best to work hard to manifest it ourselves if we choose to stick to rimming a margarita glass and not explore something new.

The podcast was limp, the wrist sprain was likely acquired from a typical toilet injury and I can’t wait to see this international book tour.

In summary… 🐱 🍩 👅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

SophiaCarCrashia

Get fucking real, you absolute narc. You have attended a Mardi Gras/World Pride event as the world’s first and best and longest serving lesbian, with your PA on your arm. What’s she there for if not to queer bait/draw these very genuine and well meaning questions out of people? Shut the fuck up. You love it. You love any attention and this is exactly what you were hoping for. Nobody is assuming her sexuality. You wore her as an accessory to this event so people WOULD assume you were dating her, because you’re a psychotic cunt with histrionic personality disorder. Don’t pretend to be offended or care one iota about anyone except yourself.

• Heart
  • Haha

Sure…Media!

VIP Member
Hey Soph! Surely someone with a media company has some idea of what it takes to protect and project a brand long term. Let’s get you back on track! With several social media girl employees, a cleaner, a nanny, grandparents and your babydaddy, we’re not silly enough to think you’re that busy with the kids.

Get a ‘stalker’. It worked well for Emmylou. I’m happy to help with a cut & paste ransom note from the junk mail on my bench. I could even wear a balaclava and get caught on your security cam. My gait is a lot less recognisable that NB.

Launch that makeup line already. We previewed it in December! If you need a hand with quality control I will lend you my nose for an hour next Tuesday. Can guarantee a bit of spare snot.

Show us some behind the scenes footage with the prep work going in to your next book world tour. If you spot me 50 bucks for petrol to drive up to Bendigo I’m happy to put up the crepe paper backdrop.

If you need a new ‘wisk’ I’ll pop in to Sexyland Officeworks Kmart at Airport West tomorrow. Tell me what time and I’ll even pap you at the coffee shop and tip of the Daily Mail.

If you want a new location or backdrop for a photoshoot, I have my bedding on the line right now. The sheets probably aren’t crinkled enough for you but I think we need to go a little more upmarket.

Let’s park the idea of leveraging a relationship or having a baby. What is interesting about you? #beyou

• Haha
  • Heart
My analysis;

Daddy Shaw was part of the VFL/AFL while it was at the peak of being a big “boys club”.
Daddy Shaw only had daughters, while his other family members were having strapping young lads who would go on to be amazing footy fodder.
Poor little Sophie just wanted to be everything daddy wanted, but couldn’t live up to his athletic and aesthetic success expectations.
FAST FORWARD 20 odd years, and she begins trying to gain that praise and acceptance by latching onto strapping young footy fodder males to make daddy happy, but those strapping boys aren’t giving her the success her daddy wanted her to have, after not playing more than a few games at a pro level, so she starts losing her mind and decides to make daddy REALLY happy by being the world’s first CEO Lesbian. Every daddy wants a lesbian if they can’t have a boy… right?
So now, here we are with Narc Soph being the “man” she was meant to be. The internalised misogyny, speaking of women as sex objects, preying on younger women with “little fannies”, all the while still trying to latch onto the Athletic Womenz, so that daddy will love her for who she is. 🥲

I don’t actually believe she is gay either. As part of the LGBTQIA+ community myself, I can assure you that (in the cases I’ve seen) only the toxic or the fake ones doing it for attention or using us for experimentation and clout, speak about our fellow women the way this scumbag does.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

savefloss

VIP Member
33C13C8D-71A8-4DEC-9C2C-AF78FF6B54FE.png

Oh Scummy the real journalists are only confused about this because you have no boundaries with your PA. Real celebrities don’t bring the ‘social media girl’ with them to sleep in the same hotel room. Real celebrities don’t take the nanny to Sexyland for pap pics on the way to school pick up. Stop trying to drop content for yet another pathetic herald sun article and do something remotely interesting

• Angry
Reactions: 51

erhmagawd

Chatty Member
Sophie said she would be careful and slow to introduce anyone to the kids again after Maddie “betrayed” them.

She seems to think that attempting to hide a relationship from social media = dating. But it’s obvious this woman has been on holiday and at the Tulla morgue with the kids already..just because you haven’t publicly launched a relationship doesn’t mean it’s not damaging your children via the constantly revolving bedroom door!
I wonder how awkies it is for BWAB 3.0 when she has to tuck BobDog into bed and BWAB2.0 is staring at her from the wall

• Haha
Reactions: 47

soirritated

My six year old LOVES Harry Styles and saw ads for the concert. I just explained to her that she's a bit young, it will start late, be super loud and crowded and she got it. She made me pinky promise I'd take her when she's 10 though :LOL:
There's ways to enjoy music together without copping free tickets and dragging your small child to a concert that starts after she should be in bed!
Agree, but as Floss goes to bed at 11, Soph can give her a can of Coke and she’ll be fine.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

babybuns88

Chatty Member
She talks about sex like a teenage boy who has just lost his virginity and is bragging to his friends. She's so immature

• Heart
Reactions: 44

ActiveLies

VIP Member
Little fannies might be the grossest combination of words an adult human female ceo seggs machine has ever uttered. There’s something very infantilising about using the word ‘fanny’ when discussing sexual partners and it says everything about her disgusting domineering power grabbing dynamic.

Reactions: 44

savefloss

VIP Member
I don’t think Maddie is the personality type to take advantage of a younger woman in the predatory manner in which Sophie operates. Maddie is in a consensual relationship with an adult female and isn’t roping her into caretaker roles or emotionally blackmailing her with her children. This girlfriend won’t have to relocate to Europe to escape Maddie!

Reactions: 42

savefloss

VIP Member
She’s a 21 year old Macedonian pro basketballer…and a blondie with a bun lol. And cue Scummy losing her shit … dumping the kids for a holiday, dying her hair a shitty colour and soft launching a hotter, younger gf in 3, 2, 1…

• Haha
Reactions: 40

pinkflaps

Flossy cracking it at her mum for filming her and immediately chompers is like ‘no I’m not filming you’ and says that her kids prefer not to be on social media and she respects that. Nekkminit posts a selfie with bob sleeping next to her without his consent.

Absolute trash.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 39