Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

soirritated

Little fannies might be the grossest combination of words an adult human female ceo seggs machine has ever uttered. There’s something very infantilising about using the word ‘fanny’ when discussing sexual partners and it says everything about her disgusting domineering power grabbing dynamic.
It’s like something a pedophile would say.
It’s disgusting.

Reactions: 29
For someone so segsual, it sounds like she’s been having terrible seggs her whole life? It’s a very narrow view. Her argument appears to be that hetero sex ends when the man ejaculates and that doesn’t happen with lesbian sex, therefore it doesn’t end? If you’re stopping for snacks or conversation or carrying on the next day…that can all happen with a man too? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 28

notspon

Sophie's latest post ranting about how she's worn Camilla for YEARS and lived in their kaftans while she was pregnant. Tell me you read here without telling me you read here!

• Haha

Gifted twat

Chatty Member
Another thing to file under “Things that didn’t actually happen”
Bahahaha as a female human who has purchased 3 cars brand new in the last 12 years (I'm 2 years older than our CEO lesbian) not once have any salesperson mentioned income. Bullshit Sophie! Stop lying for your own prerogative

ETA: One time was in with my lesbian partner at the time, and the other two times went in alone, no males needed - can't use that arguement princess

Last edited:
  • Haha

Firsttimeposter87

Yasssssss go MG!!!
must say I clicked on MGs insta after being MIA for ages and she is absolutely stunning! Soph literally drained the life out of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Swamp Life

CA2CD5A0-A984-49E4-A0B0-7D8BD18319F2.jpeg

This is sad, I feel sorry for the kids.

Also, why is there a coat hanger hanging from the ceiling vent?!

• Haha
  • Sick

pussycatmeowed

Imagine parading through the airport dressed like that at 10am. Mortifying. I feel sorry for those having to deal with the on show droopy pancakes. Shrove Tuesday was earlier this week babe.

• Haha

survivHER

Nice bruise from over inflating those sausage lips yet again. She looks so bitches.
also another thing that didn’t happen. If Floss was actually saying this we all know it would be recorded (even if just her voice). Life is clearly boring AF for our dear Smoph that she’s gotta make up shit to keep even herself entertained

• Haha

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
If my girls wore that and strutted like that at Florence’s age it would make me so sad. Stop making her grow up. Play with her, be silly with her. Stop just taking her to adult things and having her be too much apart of adult conversations and dramas