Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lolza_

Sales of the Easter pyjamas are going well…

if she wasn’t all over her stories with 15 promo posts of “selling fast! Get in quick!” And sounding so desperate I wouldn’t have checked. But LOL these are the quantities still remaining from just one of the adult styles

6DC75704-9207-455E-BF97-330EB3F0D2FC.png
E826A7C2-9A52-466E-A560-5EC895A3C5A4.png
D7984D5E-9112-46EF-B150-02C7EFA68334.png

Edit: there’s also 1,629 robes left 🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Pollie

VIP Member
Can she stop tagging Harry styles? Floss doesn’t look cute you weirdo. She’s so inappropriate and it’s how she lets Floss dress.

• Sick
You can really tell that cooking is entirely foreign to her, for a plethora of reasons including the raw-meat-smothered hand’s handling the sauce bottle, but not limited to branding anything she makes as “homemade”. “Homemade soup” one day and “homemade burgers” the next. This would just be soup and burgers at my place…

• Haha
  • Sick

Bizziebody

VIP Member
Missed this earlier.. our most bestest qualified journo author sure has a way with words…
Firstly, makes it seem that 90% of purchases are returned, then secondly doesn’t she mean ‘once you buy cachia you won’t look back.. OR you will keep coming back…
Much journo. Much writer 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I bet Lorna Jane & Jagged are crapping themselves over Cachia taking over the exercise wear market.😜

• Haha

bizzy

“My six year old is going to be prime minister”…. Because she’s a liar and manipulator? Sounds about right for a PM
---
“I feel like my Instagram is boring lately”
Tell me you read here without telling me you read here
Everyone say Hiiiiii Sophiaaaaaa

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I know it’s been said a lot but her kids honestly look like the biggest fucking brats they aren’t cute one bit just the tallest biggest brats ever to have lived

• Haha

rezarezza

I feel so sorry for those kids. F must have had other kids ask her why her mum dresses like she does.

Wait till she has school friends over and they ask why she has a painting of a vulva in her kitchen.

• Haha
  • Sick

svpotatochips

My six year old LOVES Harry Styles and saw ads for the concert. I just explained to her that she's a bit young, it will start late, be super loud and crowded and she got it. She made me pinky promise I'd take her when she's 10 though :LOL:
There's ways to enjoy music together without copping free tickets and dragging your small child to a concert that starts after she should be in bed!

Awww mummy's little hoe.
---
On a more serious note, it deeply disturbs me knowing that pedoes would share among each other the social media accounts such as Sophie's. It's not rocket science. And that she just thinks it's cute.

And the people around her allow her to do this.

Last edited:
  • Haha

savefloss

VIP Member
Translates to - I moved BWAB3 into MY house straight away.
what happened to not being in a relationship for awhile? I could have sworn she said that in some interview recently.
Sophie said she would be careful and slow to introduce anyone to the kids again after Maddie “betrayed” them.

She seems to think that attempting to hide a relationship from social media = dating. But it’s obvious this woman has been on holiday and at the Tulla morgue with the kids already..just because you haven’t publicly launched a relationship doesn’t mean it’s not damaging your children via the constantly revolving bedroom door!

Reactions: 22