Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cassanova123

This one made me spit my wine. Anyone who doesn’t know who the trout lady is.. google it for more info.

“So, who is Trout Lady? The woman is from Tasmania, Australia, and has been subsequently charged with bestiality for her actions after police reportedly determined the video featured animal abuse. Her partner has also been charged with bestiality for filming the incident.”
I was just about to share to same review 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Drama Filled Llama

Chatty Member
Random question.. I wasn’t around when Chompers had her breakdown after AK left her, is that video in a thread on here? Or was it before Tattle?

The sandwiches she’s so thrilled with look like the ones you get in hospital after a colonoscopy.

Old mate nearly has an orgasm every time she’s getting her make up done and gazing at herself in her phone.
Isn't she so basic. So parochial.

Dear Sophie, bless you and your canned peaches for dessert.

byjamaceo

#glamouronthegrid
I’ve got to give credit where it’s due, this year a vast vast vast improvement on last year
Oh my eyes! I haven’t seen this before. Must have been on one of my I need a break from this derro bitch stages or I’ve simply buried ever seeing this so far in my memory.

• Haha

JD3000

❌ I’m not volunteering to listen to the podcast
✔ I’m judging her having them out of school right now as there is pretty formative stuff going on… but I can’t talk. I used to wag school all the time chasing boy bands.
💰My money is on it being BWAB#3 in the pix. Same shoulder reconstruction scar

Good nuggets though Soph. Thanks for playing along.

I remember the original Camilla phase. It was wrong then too 🤷‍♀️
Her sunglasses are in this pic

Attachments

HeyBub

VIP Member
This is true! I used to like Sammi and was a local to her shop before I moved overseas. I get so much cringe watching her stories these days though 😣
I bought some stuff maybe 4 years ago and returned it, was terribly made. She used to be relatable, now she’s just embarrassing as fuck

• Haha

KmartByron

Chatty Member
I know - her need to remind everyone that they aren't a couple is a bizarre power move. Like she is advertising that she single maybe?? Or letting everyone know that Caitlin is not her type - eg not hot enough for miss Sophia 🤮

I drove my friend home from the hospital after her baby was born. Her partner couldn't get there that day and my daughter was born 3 months earlier so I had the capsule set up. She had a c-section so I was helping her a lot and we were slow going. We joked they everyone there would have thought we were a couple. But we didn't go to any effort to correct people.

We couldn't care less what random people think 🤣🤣

Maybe she's trying to jump on Tayla Damir (of Love Island iykyk) bandwagon and shame journos, because she's incapable of finding her own trend
Oh my goodness, she & Tayla could be one & the same. Even down to their NQR journalism careers 😉