Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BeachBaby

VIP Member
I see floss becoming the next Dakota williams. She will have an only fans page within the next few years I’m sure. Her flog of a mum will try to make a few $$$ off her now her fairy dress business is cactus.
that’s a bit gross…:oops:

Reactions: 3

MaddogBusy

VIP Member
Fucking Sammi Tupper is tsid clothing, she’s as natural as chompers 🤡🤡
This is true! I used to like Sammi and was a local to her shop before I moved overseas. I get so much cringe watching her stories these days though 😣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Did your professional shoots also include a white sheet backdrop that was only 2 inches taller than the models too? If not, you’re doing it wrong, as we all know that Smoph’s studio is the bee’s knees and totally profesh. Only the best for our girl 😂😂
The final photos must look amaaaaaazing
I literally had a mention about the height of the backdrop and cut it from my comment 🤣🤣🤣

influenzaaar

VIP Member
I stumbled on a Caitlin tiktok and it was her talking about the Sydney pride event, umm! She really thinks she’s so super lucky to work for Sophie! 😀🫠

• Haha

Cassanova123

no, lol!

Got me thinking how long I’ve been watching this circus.
I think it was before she was pregnant with Flo but after the wedding.
I remember the clothes she launched before the bajamas,
The black t-shirt with #beyou on it and the hideous kimono/dressing gowns that she called caftans ( and wore them out to dinner).
Can’t remember how I came across her.
Gomi mention maybe?
And the fluro kids swimwear 🤮

just taking a break

I don’t want to give anyone nightmares but look up “ fertility Queen Dr burmeister” ( Melbourne IVF doctor)
on IG. The overdone fillers and lips in the reels are where old mate is heading.
I saw Dr Lynne years ago (10 years ago I think) for fertility problems and her face was scary then. Great doctor but I remember my husband saying he didn’t know if she was 50 or 90 years old. She’s looking rather jokerish now 😬😬

• Haha

bizzy

She
Yep
So possibly jarryds jacket
Now that WOULD BE special
Maybe that’s the ‘my boy’ she’s referring to….🤔😂
She definitely wasn’t with KJ or Caitlin based on their stories they were all in different parts of the stadium

MaddogBusy

VIP Member
I bought some stuff maybe 4 years ago and returned it, was terribly made. She used to be relatable, now she’s just embarrassing as fuck
Yeah I bought from there a good 4/5 years ago too. Some of the tops were okay but others turned to shit after a few washes so had to chuck them out

leeeeleeee

VIP Member
I want to know about this too! He posted something during the week which lead me to believe they're a couple and then looking back on his insta it doesn't surprise me. Super lovely couple if they're together!
Matt is straight.