Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

influenzaaar

VIP Member
She could get them replaced with shorter veneers but I suspect she would have to pay for it - about $17,000 for a set of 20

17k for 20 veneers is exceptionally cheap and I would be concernedddd. It’s about 2k a tooth at bond street, from memory, and that was a few years ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

Vixien

As Sophie is clearly playing along here, I'd challenge her to produce at.least one pic of her pregnant and wearing a Camilla kaftan.

They are, of course, the go to wardrobe of pregnant "only 22" year.old uni students, aren't they?
I do recall her wearing some monstrosity while preggs

• Haha

papi’s mistress

Is she still cruising Stabrador & is baby Rio male or female? Only Rio I have heard of was a male but who knows.
Sophie & Florence both look like they need a good soak in the tub.
She’s a girl. It’s an interesting name choice. Reminds me of the animal movie. But I low key like Jess. She’s young and dumb but she seems sweet???

whatsmyname?

My friend reckons Scummy might be going to I’m a celebrity get me out of here…apparently it’s being filmed live this year? Thoughts?
I’m curious to know what makes your friend think this. Is there a clue that could relate to her?

Female Businesswoman

Chatty Member
Interesting tonight’s pics taken by Magner Media then Maddie has posted a pic on her stories tagging Magner Media and the grid post is from 2021!

soirritated

I don’t want to give anyone nightmares but look up “ fertility Queen Dr burmeister” ( Melbourne IVF doctor)
on IG. The overdone fillers and lips in the reels are where old mate is heading.

avex

Chatty Member
Note that she's wearing the newest bajamas in the cooking video. She's just trying to find ways to promote them without making obvious bajama content.

erhmagawd

Chatty Member
Off topic but wondering.. do we think Sophie will be a guest and/or even attend Amelia’s wedding? Obvs not in the wedding party. If so curious who her plus one would be if she was allowed to bring one lol
Not a chance she is invited and if she is she is in 2nd or 3rd offers

sponsorednotsponsored

So exactly which businesses is she running "behind the scenes".
Cachia is run by Leah Betts and Isuzu and Shaw Media are dead ducks.
Maybe she is running Boda Moonee Ponds??🤔😂

I can feel a "pivot" coming up as she has finally realised that without her children on SM, she has nothing.

WAG
YOUNG MUMMY
FOOTBALL STAR
CEO
SPORTS PRESENTER
OWNER OF MULTIPLE BUSINESSES
LESBIAN
CONTENT CREATOR

She has run all these races and still coming up short.😂
Jack of all trades, master of none