Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The internet may be forever, but Soph, and only Soph, is allowed to PIVOT (read in Ross Geller's voice)

I swear she thinks if she 'pivots' from a previous standpoint, she sees it as the ultimate get out of jail free card. Can't hold her accountable for anything, because she's allowed to change her mind. Including changing her mind from car ownership to car leasing.
Ross Geller’s voice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2

CreepTeeth

Chatty Member
Her filming herself talking to Floss about faking being sick to go to the sick bay felt real off and yuck to me. Exploiting her kid for content.
She was baiting her with what to say back and also making her child think it’s ok to fake a visit to the school sick bay 🙄
---
“My six year old is going to be prime minister”…. Because she’s a liar and manipulator? Sounds about right for a PM
---
“I feel like my Instagram is boring lately”
Tell me you read here without telling me you read here
Everyone say Hiiiiii Sophiaaaaaa
Take off that bloody ugly, tarnished, fake ‘gold’ chain!
Wait - leave it on because it’s suits you…

grifter

VIP Member
OMG, I've been blocked by this skanky hoe I'm pretty sure - I don't even follow her & I don't like or comment on her posts.
The only thing I can think of is that I liked the post yesterday of Maddie soft launching the new girlfriend (on Maddie's page).
Fucking surely she's not so deranged & such a desperate loser that she'd be trolling Maddie's page just to block people who like or comment?! Get a fucking life you sad POS 😂😂🙄🖕
Oh but she is!

Gifted twat

Chatty Member
Why does she even need a whole house? Her bed is her dining table, kid's and dog's bed and who knows who else she holds prisoner in there. She's putrid, I can't imagine her bedding being washed all that often either 🤢
The lounge/living area is her wardrobe, laundry hamper and beauty room

Chompers Chompers Chomper

But I know what you mean!
If I’d broadcast every thought that came into my head and shared it on internet ( and mine wouldn’t be lies ) I’d be mortified.
The internet is forever and never forgets.
#screenshots
The internet may be forever, but Soph, and only Soph, is allowed to PIVOT (read in Ross Geller's voice)

I swear she thinks if she 'pivots' from a previous standpoint, she sees it as the ultimate get out of jail free card. Can't hold her accountable for anything, because she's allowed to change her mind. Including changing her mind from car ownership to car leasing.

Baby Snark

Herald Sun is on it

"Almost five months after a shock split from fiancee Sophie Cachia, it appears basketballer Maddie Garrick has moved on.

Garrick, who was engaged to the businesswoman and mum of two, uploaded a picture to Instagram on Tuesday night looking back at the camera while holding the hand of a woman she tagged as fellow basketballer Matea Atanasovska.

Garrick moved to Italy last year to play for Polisportiva A.Galli Basket and hasn’t commented since Cachia announced the separation in late October.

She featured in images with the same woman in February, with the pair pictured together in Rome.

Garrick commented “we cute” on the latest image tagged at the Vatican with many followers thinking it was a soft launch and leaving love hearts or well wishes that they’re happy for her.

Atanasovska, who was born in North Macedonia and recently celebrated her 21st birthday, commented “wow baby” with a love heart and arrow emoji.

Cachia has spoken about her grief since the break up and alluded to a betrayal of trust.

She said she couldn’t eat or sleep for days after she returned home from a trip to Italy and the subsequent split."
And Smoph won't be commenting further 🤣🤣

• Haha

CreepTeeth

Chatty Member
View attachment 2046366
Who gets a tattoo with a friends baby name? WTF
Rio is NOT your child!
What does her post even mean??
---
Trailblazers? Because they're the first ever Australian company to be naming rights partner? Ummm NAB? Settle pettle.

She really loves throwing that word around without any depth or understanding of the meaning at all.

Also cue response to tattle that cygnet still have her on payroll.

Also also, cachia aint a true Australian company when everything is manufactured offshore dipshit. But maybe they can partner up with 'AFL mini''''''s'?
Her post is ridiculous but I lost it when I read dipshit :ROFLMAO:

AlterBoy

VIP Member
And did she forget she wasn’t blonde, she was orange?? 🤣
Was just about to say the same! I’m in the process of going lighter after being dark brown for 20+ years and it’s a process - you can be assured when I was in the orange phase I was hiding my ass, not showing it on the internet (so much so that I worked from home for a week to hide out until my next appointment). It’s been quite the experience.

Sophie, if you’re going to do it again and want to show it off, by all means - consider this your invitation hahaha

• Haha

soirritated

Thing is with this cockwomble, she isn't doing all of this out of motherly love.

There's something behind it. Always trying to scam something.

She can't just be a good parent. Imagine living her shallow awful life.
Must be auditioning for some sort of terrible new cooking show.

• Haha