Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wot Now?

Lovely frock but the wrong shade of red. Bistro Red needs to stay in the Fast Food booths.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
And is that Caitlin’s dad who’s been roped in?
I don’t want to drag the poor girl, but she had a bit of a “deer in headlights” look in photos. The worlds most successful model should really give her some tips
… and her mum and sister too!

• Haha

Pollie

VIP Member
I don’t think they are a couple, isn’t Matt straight? Just mates I thought. Could be wrong though.

notgifted

VIP Member
I know Chompers has had a few complaints so, I’ve come to the experts for help. I’d love the link to report an influence for not declaring an ad/sponsor post. I’ve been following a small influencer 25k but she is just taking the piss now with all her non declared posts. Then guilting her followers into liking her material as it’s how she gets paid!
You can do it here.

Kalesmoothie

Chatty Member
Feel like we need a wiki update. Can anyone help me with a dot point summary of recent vile behaviour (the podcast comments come to mind?)

Reactions: 1

Hi I'm Smoph Smurf 💙

I’m picking up what you’re putting down.

Next step - selling the engagement ring (if she hasn’t been able to flog it already).

Betchya she wishes she could take back those designer bags so generously gifted to her mum & sisters a couple of Xmas’s ago.
I wanna know what dad got!!
---
View attachment 2061322
This is sad, I feel sorry for the kids.

Also, why is there a coat hanger hanging from the ceiling vent?!
drying clothes ...?

Hi I'm Smoph Smurf 💙

Yes he played in the VFL for Essendon before the AFL competition existed.
Injury ruined his career but was a player at Essendon for many years. He went on to coach Fitzroy, Adelaide Crows and was the Footy Manager at Fremantle for a few years.
Still very well regarded in footy circles but all of that has fuck all to do with Chompers.
yep correct on all counts. Especially the last bit 🤣

• Haha

ahuhhoney

Is that your name at the top of the pic?

I'd hide it it it.is as you don't want Sophie and her hatchet team tracking you down
nah it’s not - it’s the original poster who I tried to protect. But if you go to SCs tagged Insta photos, it’s there anyway