Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Reactions: 1

Hi I'm Smoph Smurf 💙

It would make more sense for her to get a sponsorship with metro trains....actually maybe wait until the airport has built the rail link 🤣🤣🤣
ooh that's an easy get....her BIL works for them haha.
---
Is that her doing? Haven’t seen cygnett in a while either. Kiss of death? 😂
they sponsor the Footy Record now!! I wouldn't know who they were if it wasn't for you lot hahahaha.

JD3000

Probably
Why is she standing in the hallway doing this? She's on the wrong side of the bench.
Probably because we would be able to see out her window to all the crap piled up out there if she was on the right side.

bizzy

Oh my eyes! I haven’t seen this before. Must have been on one of my I need a break from this derro bitch stages or I’ve simply buried ever seeing this so far in my memory.
Looking back through her feed to find it (it’s worse than I remember) and her grid is still pretty stacked with Maddie posts #awkward

Cheesecakelover

Chatty Member
I thought that too - are you actually sick or faking for sympathy??

Then she was able to post some stories doing her pajamas launch.

When I'm sick - as a single parent - my kids are patient and don't harrass me for bike rides. They understand I'm resting and are usually happy to watch TV for the day if it's all I can manage.....
Probably just wanted to lounge around in bed all day watching the Oscars.

pinkflaps

So they are visiting beautiful downtown Lockyourdoor, oops I mean Labrador. Noice.
Haha my hood
Please don’t come to my territory smoph! 🤮
---
Looks great at the cafe, must be a five star establishment. Out with the 'crew', how bogan can they get.
Haha it isn’t! I mean nice view but if you’re looking for a cheap basic feed this is it.

Last edited:

bizzy

Same necklace as in the Cachia ad. Also looks like these sunglasses were on the hotel bedside table.
This one doesn’t seem to be wearing a watch in all her Insta pics but this “model” is.
maybe this one was filmed some other time and shes baiting us

BecJudd

have a listen to his episode on Sean Szeps podcast so good. And as someone trying to be the best ally I can also very informative
---
Just on Kahn are him and Dr Matt dating or are they just baiting us all?
---
Edited to add they make a super cute couple
I want to know about this too! He posted something during the week which lead me to believe they're a couple and then looking back on his insta it doesn't surprise me. Super lovely couple if they're together!

Vixien

I want to know about this too! He posted something during the week which lead me to believe they're a couple and then looking back on his insta it doesn't surprise me. Super lovely couple if they're together!
Isnt he seeing the basketballer? Cannot remember his name

BettyFord

This chin filter is horrendous. These pics don't capture the feakiness of it.
I didn't know you could get a chin filter!!! (I don't use filters).. is the filter for the chin meant to narrow the area and remove doubt chin's? Someone I know has a triangular chin in pics on her Insta, but looks nothing like that in real life! I thought it was all angles instead haha

• Haha